Seventeen "I'm the unlovable."

Ryan P.0.V.

Wow.

The sass on that boy..More importantly, that ass on that boy.

We all walked down to the cafeteria quietly. It was pretty awkward. The only good part of it was watching Mitch.

He looks so good, like an adorable little dork. I'd fuck him right here and make him mine.

I'd make him moan my name so loud my neighbors would be jealous.

Okay Ryan. Calm down there.

I felt like people could read my mind if they saw me. I looked over and saw Jerome staring me down.

He looked pretty angry. I mouthed a 'What?'

He looked at Mitch and then back at me and whispered a hard "Mine."

My eyes widened. He likes Mitch!? They just met like yesterday so they can't be dating..

I walked closer to Jerome with a sly smile. "Well we'll just have to see who he picks.." I whispered in his ear.

I heard a small gasp from him. He looked so pissed. I just smiled and continued to lunch.

~

"What do we want to do today guys?" Jason asked as he sat down on a bean bag at base.

Lunch was pretty uneventful. Jerome tried to talk to Mitch the whole time, but I got a few sentences in.

Turns out Mitch and I have Art together. I never noticed before.. I just looked past him.

How stupid I was just to over look the beauty of him.

"We could go to my house?" Jerome said, looking up from his Science worksheet. "I can get pizza and we could watch a movie or something.."

"I like it!" Jason said with a gigantic smile.

"You'll agree to anything if it involves pizza Jason.." Ty said sarcastically.

Mitch had been looking over Jerome's homework the whole time, quietly telling him the mistakes in Jerome's writing every other minute.

I looked over to them and saw Jerome crack a joke to Mitch, making Mitch laugh adorably. He playfully punched Jerome's arm and Jerome acted hurt.

"God Mitch. I'm hurt. I'm dying!" Jerome said in a fake cry.

Mitch giggled at him and played along. "I'mma' murdererererer!" They laughed together and slowly got back to work.

They're so cute together I wanna puke.

Why can't I have that with Mitch.

The bell rang, indicating it was time to go home. Slowly but surely we all packed up our stuff and left for Jerome's.

It turns out Ty's aunt came down from New York so he couldn't come with us to Jerome's.

"What do we wanna' watch guys..." Mitch said, sitting on the floor with about a million movies scattered around him.

"I'm down for about anything." I said as I went to the kitchen and grabbed a soda pop. Adam was already in the kitchen eating some chips.

"What about Ferris Bueller's Day off?" Jerome asked and pointed it out to Mitch.

"Oooooor It!" Jason giggled out. He held up the DVD with the clown on it.

"But the clown gives me the heebie-jeebies!" Mitch whined and laid completely down on the floor.