Ten "I didn't forget about you"

Jerome P.0.V.

"Ok so Ryan had to go to a funeral for an aunt he doesn't even known, so we have one extra day to come up with a plan about Mitch." Adam explained as Team Crafted ate our lunch and wait for Mitch.

"What if he doesn't want to take Mitch away from Jerome? What if this is the one thing he'll let you have?" Ty asked as he took a huge bite of macaroni.

"You do know Ryan right?!" Jason said jokingly. We all laughed and then when back to 'serious mode.'

"Well, he is bisexual..." Adam said.

"And he does like to get what you want before you can..." Ty added.

"And Mitchell is adorable..." I say as I just think about how cute Mitch is.

"Jerome! We're going on valid things here!" Ty said and I hear the rest of the guys laughing at me.

"What?! You can't forget Mitch's cute factor!" I say smiling wildly. Once the laughing dies down Jason speaks up.

"Ok, so, including Mitchell's 'cuteness' factor, Ryan could try and go for Mitch...." He says sadly and I let out a loud sigh.

"Ughhhhh I guess I'll tell him tomorrow, when it comes into conversation." Adam looks at me like I'm crazy and give him a confused look.

"How is you loving Mitchell going to come into conversation?!"

"I don't know! I'll make it ok!" I say smiling a bit.

~

There's only ten minutes til' lunch ends and Mitch still hasn't come to lunch!

"Maybe he doesn't like me and doesn't want to be friends..." I say as I hid my head in my arms that were on the table.

"Maybe he forgot Jerome, or he's running really late!" Jason said, trying to cheer me up.

"I don't know..." I sigh and close my eyes, trying to think of what to do to get my mind off of Mitch.

"We'll have fun meeting Mitch. Especially when you get flustered Jerome!" Ty says causing everyone to laugh even me.

"Yea that's going to be funny-Have you seen my Xbox controller? I think I lost it..." Adam says, spitting out the second part quickly.

"What? you never lose anything and weren't we talking about my problem with Ryan an-" I loom up and emediatly shut myself up when I see Mitch standing awkwardly next to us.

"Hi...Sorry, I kind of went to the library and then the librarian started a loooooong conversation....sorry.." He smiles sheepishly and looks at all of us.

"Well, that's ok! The bells about to ring so can you go to the old music room at ninth period? You said something about having a free period or two so just come then." Adam said as he stood up and grabbed his bag from under the table.

Mitch nodded and the bell rang, telling us it's time to go back to class. All of us stand and start walking back. I stop and see Mitch walking slowly behind.

"Hey!" I say smiling. He looks up and smiles back, making one of the cutest faces ever might I add.

"Hi! Again, sorry dood. I didn't forget about you I promise," I look over and see him blushing as he said that. "Uh, it's just that me and the librarian are good friends so.." he trailed off.

"It's fine..Just don't forget to go the the old music room at ninth period okay?" I say as we get to the main hall.

"Okay, I won't forget I swear!" He said laughing, which caused me to laugh. "See you then!" He said than started walking to Mr. Howard's Math class.

"Bye!" I yell and watch him until he's out of sight. I sigh and walk into Mrs. Kanny's literature, where I think about ninth period the whole time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys.

Again, sorry for lack if updates....It's just..

Ugha...... I just am not 'me' lately .

I don't know...I start high school Wednesday (August 20th).

Hey well I'll end on a happy note so.......

😔

It'll be better by next week or so I bet.

OOOOHHH HAPPY NOTE SHALL BE I FINISHED BLACK BUTLER SEASON TWO AND STARTED THE CIRCUS AND OMG!

Ok I'm done

bYe bYe