Nineteen "Build me back up."

Triggering. Please, please, please don't read this if you have any of those thought. You can always message me, I care. I love all of you <3 <3

Mitch P.0.V.

I ran home like the wimp I am.

Why did I think that I could have friends. Why did I think I could be normal...

Why?

When I got inside the house I ran all the way to my room. I didn't even bother to shut my door. I just ran until my body hit my bed.

I lay on my bed, in my drenched clothes, crying.

Crying because I'm worthless.

Crying because I'm nothing.

"Oh Mitchell." Kyleigh said as she walked into my room. I heard the clanking of her heels stop at the foot of the bed.

"What happened Mitchell?" She said. I shivered when her fingertips touched my back.

I stayed quiet and she just sighed. "I know what happened Mitchell. And I'm sorry."

I sat up and turned to face her. "Wha..What?" I asked quietly.

She put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry.." She repeated with a sincere face.

"I'm sorry they found out who you really are. I'm sorry that Mummy didn't leave you at the hospital when you were born."

Her twisted smile returned, but this time her eyes were dark with hatred.

I tried to move away from her but her bright red nails dug into my shoulder, causing pain when I tried to wiggle away.

"I'm sorry you're a failed abortion. I'm sorry you messed up your suicide and didn't kill yourself."

More tears poured down my face.

"But there are things I'm not sorry for.." My sister said in a matter-of-fact-ly way.

She bent down and whispered in my ear.

"I'm not sorry for the voices in the night telling you how beautiful crimson is on your pale skin."

I whimpered at her words, shivering as she spoke again.

"I'm not sorry for those sharp and shiny objects that slice your skin."

"...s-s-s-st-stop-p.." I whispered, broken.

But I knew she wouldn't...

"I'm not sorry about beating you. I'm not sorry for my family and friends wanting you to die."

"They're m-my fa-fa-fa-family to-oo!" I stuttered out while crying harder then I have in my entire life.

"No. You're not one of us Mitchell." She spat like poison.

She grabbed my face and made me look her in the eyes.

"Now go do what we're all waiting for." She smiled her smile one last time and turned and left my room, closing the door in the process.

I just let my body go limp and laid on my bed, screaming and crying into my pillow.

Before I knew it I was in my bathroom.

Doing what everyone wants me to do...

Suffer.

I sat in my bathtub with only my boxers on.

My tattered box of razors in my lap.

"They all want this.." I whispered as I unlocked the left latch..Then the right one. "They all want me to disappear..."