Two "Mitch the twerp"

Mitch P.0.V.

"Hey twerp!" I heard someone call from down the hall.

Just ignore it

I walk faster and get to my locker. The hall begins to clear as it comes closer to the bell. I quickly unlock my lock and grab my books for History. I sift though all my loose papers looking for my class schedule. Even though its been almost a month of me being at this hell-hole of a school, I still don't remember half of my classes.

"There it is..." I mummer as I pull out the paper, only to be stopped by someone shutting my locker in-front of me. "Hey!" I yell, looking up seeing the people I hate.

"Why did you not respond to me yelling?" He spoke in a monotone voise. Gabriel Reed was his name. He stood over a foot taller then me for two reasons. One I am quite small for my age, and two, he is one of the tallest students in the school. Him and his gang of 'Jocks' hate me.

"I am not a twerp." I responded. I stiffened up, trying to look stronger or bigger then I actually am but I fail miserably. His three best friends, Nick Gloss, Logan Olsen, and Andy Flowers stand next to him, laughing at me.

"Your smaller than a girl, you idiot!" He yelled. He leaned in towards my face and smiled a wicked smile. "And I bet your a fag." He whispered. I was gay, but I never told anyone. I made sure of that.

He lifted me up by the collar of my shirt and shoved me against the lockers. "Put. Me. Down." I commanded as I grit my teeth. He and his 'Gang' just chuckled at me more.

"For a little one, you shure have a temper!" Logan said laughing. Gabe lifted me up higher to where I was above his head. He used his free hand to open up my locker.

"That's my stuff! Stop!!" I yelled as he looked at my messy locker. He brought me back down to the ground but still held onto my collar.

"Nothing I want anyways...Now, your punishment..." He trailed off and looked over to his friends who were thinking of the best way to hurt me.

"W-What did I do?" I began to shake. Last time they said I needed punishment I got a punch to the face and three more to the stomach.

"For not responding to me. For being small, weak, and as innocent as a girl. For transferring to my school, we didn't need a Canadian, let alone you. For being smart. And last but not least, probably being a fag." He said as if he were in a normal conversation with someone, but the reality being that he's about to beat me to a pulp.

He raised his fist and was about to punch me when the bell rang for class. "Fuck..." He muttered under his breath and drops me to the ground. "Well, Mitchell. You got lucky this time..." He said as he walked away with his friends.

I get up from the ground and dust myself of quickly, then grab my history book, again, and walk to History.

~

"Your late again Mitchell..." Mr. Grosse said as he wrote something down on a paper. I walk over to an empty desk in the back and sit. Everyone stared at me and then talked amongst themselves.

Isn't he going to give me a detention for being late or something?

As if he read my mind, Mr Grosse spoke. "Now Mitchell, I'm not going to give you a detention slip. Why, you may ask. Well I am trying something new." Everyone was staring at him confused. "You now will be in a group assignment with other people who are late. Come here Wednesday after school to find a group and get your assignment." I cringe.

More human interaction? This is defiantly worse than detention. In detention no one can laugh at you or bully you, but now I have to be in a group?

"So, whoever is late from today, Monday, to Wednesday, will have to attend this 'class'. It's first period of the first day and I already have two people..." Wait what?

"Two?" I ask. I want to know who might be my partner in this 'project'.

"Oh, I forgot Mitchell, before you came in, Gabriel came in late." Mr. Grosse says as he opens his laptop and starts his lesson.

I look over to Gabe and see him look back at me with a sick, evil, threatening smile...

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey-oooo

Welp, I updated.

Still don't know if I'll continue and I also don't have a clue as to when I will update. I have a couple more chapters pre-planned so that's good at least.

Hope you liked!

bYe bYe