Jasper or Jasper?

Disclaimer: me no own.
___________________________

Piper's POV

After breakfast, Chiron told us that because of the cold, rainy, snowy weather, all activities would be cancelled.

Everybody was fine with that.

We gathered back in the Hades cabin at about 9:00.

There were a few noticeable differences- everybody was dressed, Annabeth's leg had a bandage on it, and Nico's lips were blue. Also, Will Solace had come to join us.

We gathered in a circle, and everybody settled in.

"Okay, so Connor. It's your turn, right?" Will asked.

"Yeah. Jason, truth or dare?" Connor asked Jason, who was seated on my right side.

"Uh.... Dare!" Jason blurted out after being quiet for a minute.

"Okay. I dare you and Piper to go into the closet for 10 minutes," Connor said, deviously.

Both Jason and I blushed.

"Okay. First, let me ask Annabeth a question: Truth, or.......(drumroll please)......DARE?!??" Jason asked.

"Truth," Annabeth said quietly.

"Okay- do you really hate it when people call you Annie?" Jason responded.

"Well, only sometimes. But I don't mind when Percy does it," Annabeth muttered, smiling a little at Percy, who was on her left and my right side.

Percy smiled back, and pulled her head in to give her a forehead kiss.

Jason and I got up and went over to one of the empty closets in the Hades cabin.

We shut the door, and settled inside.

"So, how's your day going?" I asked Jason.

"Good. You?" he replied to me.

"Well, it could've gone better...." I said remembering the whipped cream incident.

He's so cute.

I kissed him on the lips, and he pulled me closer, and he kissed back. We were full-on making out, and it was awesome.

We pulled apart, and Jason said to me, "Your lips taste like cinnamon."
"I've been told that"
"They taste so good."

Jason kissed me again, and inside, my heart was frolicking with the unicorns all children of Aphrodite are born with in their veins.

We pulled apart again, and I sat on Jason's lap.

I could hear arguing outside. Jason and I were both quiet so we could listen.

"Guys! It's Jasper! Like the name Jasper! Not Jas-per!!!! It's J-as(like the ending of glass)-per. Not Jace-per!!!" I heard someone (Leo?) yell.

"No! It's obviously Jace-per!!! Jason's name isn't JASSON!!!" I heard Annabeth yell back.

Good to know that she's feeling better.

I giggled, acknowledging the fact that they were arguing over Jason and I's ship name.

Jason also laughed, and pulled me closer to him.

"Piper, you are the best girlfriend ever. I love you so much!" Jason whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, Sparky," I said back to him, feeling overjoyed that he said he loved me.

It took me forever to get the old fool to kiss me, even though I have had a huge crush on him ever since we met.

But after all we had been through, and all the happy, sad, and mixed emotion memories we had, I feel true love.

We kissed again, and every time we kissed, I felt sparks fly.

Ha ha. Get it? Jason's the son of Jupiter/Zeus/Rome? The God of lightning? Spar- ah no one gets it never mind.

All of a sudden, I heard the chicken dance blare from a speaker.
"Oh! There's my alarm!" I heard Travis say.

Jason opened the door, and we walked out to find Grover break-dancing to "Uptown Funk"  on the floor, while Juniper was facepalmimg and Annabeth was rubbing Juniper's back.

After the last notes played, everybody sighed in relief that it was over.

"Glad that's over," Grover said. "Okay... Will! Truth or dare?" he asked.

Will's POV

Oh darn. Um..... I think I will choose.... Dare!
"Dare!" I said to Grover.

"Okay... I dare you to let ( hmm... Who's the lightest person.... Nico!) Nico walk on your back while we play 'Walkin' on Sunshine' in the background.

Dang it. I have to let my crush walk on my back. Ugh, I want to kiss him so bad.

"Okay..."I reluctantly agreed.

I heard first notes play, and then I felt Nico, still in his ridicules outfit,  walking on my back.

He walked for one verse and one chorus. Then I made him get off.

"Okay...time for my next victim...." I said creepily while crinkling my fingers oddly. 

"Travis, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." Travis replied.

"Okay. Who is your crush?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Umm.... KshsYhbcd...." Travis muttered.

"What? We couldn't hear you?" Nico said.

"I said....ksjrghcfhy...." Travis said, still not clearly.

"What?" I asked him, trying to make him give in to peer pressure.

Life lessons from Will Solace: Never give in to peer pressure, kids. Be your own person. Unless your peers are pressuring you into doing something good, like getting a puppy, or telling the teacher that she made a mistake on your test and gave you an extra point.

"Come on... Just tell us!!!!" Leo said, obviously exasperated.

Travis' POV
Oh no. I couldn't tell them my crush. Katie was right there. Um...

"Ateki!!" I said, hoping nobody understood it.

Nobody did. Well, I think Annabeth might have. But she didn't say anything.

"Oh for gods' sake just freaking say it!!!!!" Will said.

Oh gods. Dear Hermes, please take everybody away for a conference call right now....

"Ummm... Well.... The person I have a crush on is...well...uh....its...er...." Connor interrupted by saying "MAN THE FRICK UP AND SAY IT DUDE!!!!!"

"Okay it's Katherine Ivy Gardener!!!!!!!" I said as quickly as possible.

Everybody looked at me oddly.

Katie came up to me and whispered in my ear, "How the heck do you know my full name?"

I blushed.

(A/N: Hey guys. I am so sorry to those who have been reading this story. I started this when I was 11, and now I am nearly 13. That is a long time to be working on a story to only have ten chapters. I lost my passion for Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus around November 2014, but luckily, I got it back in April of 2015. I will try to update more often now. Thanks for staying loyal, and I know that sorry doesn't cut it, but I truly am sorry with all my heart. Also, thanks for all the positive reviews. I really enjoy looking at them!!Love you guys!! 😘)