Connor does a somersault

Disclaimer: me no own

----------------------------------------------Connor's POV

And then I farted. Loudly. Hey, when you eat bean burritos for dinner, you have lots of gas. Everyone laughed except Nico, who's teeth were chattering too hard to say anything.

Just then, Leo came out wearing nothing but a towel. "DUDE, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!!" Jason yelled while covering Piper's eyes, while Annabeth put her hand over Percy and Nico's eyes. Leo then set himself on fire, and then he was dry. "No thanks." Leo replied to that. "O-o-okay then," Percy said after getting his eyes uncovered by Annabeth. "Connor, truth or dare?" Leo asked me. A Stoll never turns down a dare. "Dare!!!" I said.

"Okay, Connor, I dare you to do a somersault." Leo said. Well.... This is going to be interesting. I can't do gymnastics. I put my head on the ground, lifted my feet off the ground, and landed flat on my back.

Everybody started laughing, including me. It was hilarious. Then, I heard an alarm go off.

I looked at the clock and it was set for 7:00. Probably an alarm Nico set. "Breakfast is in like 15 minutes. If you have a cabin to take care of, go take care of it. If you don't, you're a free man." "Or girl," Thalia added.