Jason misses his besties

Disclaimer: me no own

----------------------------------------Jason's POV

I choose.. Dare. "Dare, nothing about hurting Pipes," I said. Percy thought for a minute. I'll bet he was drooling over Annabeth.

Percy's POV

Annabeth is the cutest little thing I've ever seen awwwww wait what? Hmm....

Jason's POV

"I dare you.... To IM Reyna, tell her to bring Hazel and Frank with her, ask her to come here to play with us," Percy said. "Ok, I'll do it in 3 minutes,"I replied. "Why 3 minutes?" Clarisse asked. "Because the Romans wake up at 6:00 in the morning and it's 5:58 right now," Percy told her.

Yeah. He's right.

Leo apparently got bored because he put his feet up next to Nico's clock like Anna from Frozen. "IT GETS A LITTLE LONELY...ALL THESE EMPTY ROOMS... JUST WATCHING THE HOURS TICK BY!!!!!!!!" Oh, Leo.

I checked the clock because we were all tired of Leo's terrible singing, and it was FINALLY 6:01.

Percy (and Annabeth because she refused to let Percy put her down) and Leo and I went into the bathroom with everybody crowded around the open door. "YO CONNA!!!!! GIVE ME A DRACHMA!!!!!"Leo yelled. A drachma came up and landed on my head. I got it off, and said "O, Iris, Goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me Reyna, at Camp Jupiter."

When she showed up, she was in the bathroom, and she was turned around, and she was naked.

"AAHAHHHHAHAHHH!!!! REYNA!!!!! I'LL IRIS MESSAGE YOU IN A MINUTE!!!!!" I yelled.

Everybody was freaking out and covering Nico's eyes, and someone, (Leo) threw a pillow at the image, cutting the connection.

Percy led the others back into the main room of the cabin, while I tried to get that image out of my head. Gah.

After a little more than 2 minutes, I tried again.

"O, Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me Reyna at Camp Jupiter."

I saw Reyna again, but this time she had clothes on, thank the gods. "Um, hey Reyna. Can you bring Hazel and Frank and come over to Camp-Half Blood?" I asked. "Sure Jason. Anything else?" She replied, looking a little pink in the face. "No, that's all. Bye." I said, swiping my hand through the mist, cutting the connection.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to the circle, where I sat down and said "Ok, Travis. Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Truth," he nervously said.

"Ok, who's your crush," I snickered. "Um... First I have a question. Katie, will you go out with me?" He said/asked, holding out a fake rose.

"Yes Travis. I will go out with you," Katie said, looking excited. Travis turned to me and said "Does that answer your question?" "Yup."

"Ok, Nico. Truth or dare?" Conner asked Nico. "Dare!!!!" Nico said and I knew why. The whole 'crush' thing. (A/N: in this story, Nico has a crush on Thalia. I don't think Nico being gay is bad, I just ship argali co. ) (Oh my gosh looking back at this I am stunned. SOLANGELO FTW!!!! So a few things might change a little)

"Ok, Nico, I dare you to-"