Percy rips his dress

Disclaimer: me no own

----------------------------------------Percy's POV

Hmm.... I don't know. What should I cho- Aww, Annabeth is so cute when she's sleeping!!!!! Off topic. "Um, Dare!!" I blurted out.

"Ok Jackson, I dare you to put on a dress and do the splits on top of the big house!!!! Annnnnd we video tape it and show it at dinner cause nobody is up yet," Leo said excitedly. Di immortales.......

"But.. But what about Annabeth?" I asked. "I'll make sure she's ok kelp face. Now, go find one of Hazel's dresses." Thalia urged. Wait- Hazel has clothes here? I lifted Annabeth's head off my lap, grabbed a pillow, and laid her head down. I went to Hazel's closet, and got out a dark blue dress that was shiny and had a rose in the middle. Not bad.

I put the dress on and went back out to the circle. "Nice Percy. It's a little short though," Chris Rodriguez snickered. I looked down. It was a bit short. Nico got up and started rummaging through Hazel's drawers, until he pulled out some REALLY short black shorts. "Here, put these on," Nico said.

I put the shorts on. They were very tight. I walked to the circle and asked "Ok, who has the camera?" "I do!!!" Connor shouted.

So we walked to the big house and I climbed a tree right next to it. I climbed from a branch to the roof. Once I was on top of the roof, slid down into to the splits. Or I tried to. I didn't get very far, and then I heard a RIIIIIPPPPP. Oh no. I hope Hazel isn't mad.

Connor was cracking up, still holding the camera. I got down from the tree, and dragged Connor back to the Hades cabin. Once we got back, I asked "Hmm.... Piper. Truth or Dare?"