Piper gets creamed

Disclaimer: me no own
---------------------------------------- Piper's POV
"Um, dare," I said. "Muahahahahaha.." Leo laughed. "I dare you to put whipped cream all over yourself and go wake up Mr. D with the whipped cream all over you." Ugh... Classic Leo. "Ok. Connor. Get me some whipped cream." "Gladly." He said. "Ok, while he's gone, I'll go. Katie, truth or dare?" "Um, truth?" She responded. "Who's your crush?" She mumbled something that I couldn't make out. "Louder" "T-Travis.." She stuttered. Travis and Katie both blushed.

"I'm back!!! And I brought 3 cans of whipped cream!!!" Connor announced.
"I'll help you!!!" Leo shouted and squirted whipped cream at me. "Hey!!!! Leo just laughed. I squirted whipped cream all over my body and then went to the Big House.

Once I got there, I sneaked into Mr. D's room, stared him right in his face. When he woke up, I said "Hello, friend" then ran away as fast as I could. "DIAPER!!!!!(a/n it's the best I got )

I ran into the Hades cabin. I went into the bathroom, and rinsed myself off in Nico's shower. "Hey!!! Don't use my soap!!!" Nico yelled. Hmm... I'd better not use it. After I came back out, Jason was IM-ing a girl. I went behind Jason and saw that he was talking to Thalia with really bad bedhead. Good. "-so, are you coming?" "Yes baby brother, I'm coming." Thalia said.
(A/n:in this story, Thalia is not part of the Hunters)

Thalia cut her hand through the connection. "What was your dare?" I asked Jason. "To IM Thalia and tell her to come here and play with us," Jason replied. Cool.

"Ok, Clarisse. Truth or Dare? Jason asked. "Dare, punk. I'm no weakling." Clarisse said. " I dare you to-"

(A/n:Sorry for the short chapter. )