Nico is the darkness

Disclaimer: me no own

----------------------------------------------

Nico's POV

"-to wear nothing today except for black jeans, and a black cape with a hood, and whenever anybody asks you to put a shirt on, say 'I cannot, for I am the night'" Travis said.

Aww man.

"But it's -13 degrees out!!!! THE GODS ARE ANGRY!!!!!!!!" I protested. "Man up death breath,"Thalia said.

Oh my Gods!!!!! She talked to me. She's so cute, but I doubt she knows who I am.... (A/n: ew. Okay this is not part of the story anymore)

Ugh. I don't want to do this. I wish that I could have been dared to kiss Will instead, because if he didn't like it I could say it was a dare, and if he did like it, then BAM!!! Instant couple!!!

Anyway.... No way did I want to do that. But... A dare's a dare. *le sigh*

I took my shirt off, went into my closet, put on black skinny jeans, and got a cape with a hood. I put it around me, and shh, don't tell, I put a fuzzy black blanket around the inside of the cape, and it was an electric blanket, and one of the Athena kids rigged up a thing that used your body heat to power the blanket.

I went back out, and I was shivering. It was cold. I pulled the cape back over me, and put the hood up. Ahhhh.... Much better.

Hmm.... Leo. Muahahahahaha.

"Leo. Truth or dare?" I asked, creepily.

"TRUTH!!!" He yelled. "Do you smell bad?" I asked.

"Hmm... Let me check." He said. He smelled his armpit, made a face, and then......

HE LICKED HIS FREAKING ARMPIT!!!!!! Ewwwww....  Leo started screaming "EEW YUCK BYE I'M TAKING A SHOWER!!!!"

He ran into my bathroom, to take a shower I assume. 

We were all waiting, when all of a sudden, I heard a really loud...