movies and secrets

"sawyer over here" aerick called from in front of the movie theater, sawyer waved as she spotted him and ran across the street to get to him, when she reached aerick she leaped into his arms and gave him a big hug almost knocking him over, "im glad to see you too" aerick said smiling. aerick grabbed a 20 dollar bill out of his pocket and went up to the ticket booth and asked for two tickets for the newest werewolf movie, after he had bought the tickets he grabbed sawyers hand and lead her inside handing the tickets to the ticket lady just inside the theater, she took the tickets and tore off the bottom of both of them then handed them back to aerick and said "theater 5 to your right, enjoy your movie". sawyer took aerick hand and lead him to the theater the ticket lady told them to go to and they found a place to sit, the movie started a few minutes after they got seated. the first scene was of a man standing in the moonlight and clawing at his skin, then suddenly the man started transforming into a wolf-like creature, sawyer grabbed aerick sleeve and he put his arm around her knowing that this scene frightened her as she buried her face in his sleeve trying to block out the movie. the rest of the movie was the wolf man and his lover trying to find out how to make him human, this was a total bore to aerick but sawyer was happier with it than she was with the wolf man transformation scenes because it wasn't scary, when the movie finished they got up from their seats and headed for the theater exit, before they left aerick told sawyer that he had to use the restroom and that he would meet her outside when he was done. aerick walked into the bathroom and thankfully it was empty, he walked over to the mirror and lifted up his shirt to look at a small birthmark shaped like a horse shoe on the right side of his waist, he let his shirt fall back into place and let out a sigh then left the bathroom and headed for the main entrance to the movie theater and went outside, sawyer was sitting on a bench in front of the theater waiting patiently for aerick, she stood up and went over to him and grabbed his hand as she gave him a little kiss on the cheek. aerick walked sawyer home, the walk was quiet and peaceful, when they reached sawyer's house aerick stopped her before she went in, she looked at his hand still holding onto hers "what is it aerick?" aerick looked into her eyes for a second then looked away nervously,"there's something i need to tell you, something important" aerick said looking back at sawyer, aerick didn't know how to tell sawyer the truth so he just said "how beautiful you look tonight" he smiled at sawyer hoping that she would believe him, "aw that's sweet" she said standing on her toes to kiss his forehead. sawyer let go of aerick's hand and opened the door to her house, "goodnight aerick" she smiled as she went inside, aerick waved goodbye just as sawyer shut the door then he stood there for a second angry with himself for not telling sawyer the truth, he turned and walked down the driveway kicking a pebble in anger as he did so, he turned onto the street and headed home. when he got home his mother greeted him happily, "did you tell her?" she asked as aerick walked into the kitchen, aerick shook his head and lifted his necklace out from under his shirt, the charm was a small bottle with one horse hair and one human hair in it, everyone in his family had one, it was what kept them human, aerick looked at the necklace then slipped it off over his head making his lower half revert back to it's true form, the bottom half of a horse.