knowing the truth

sawyer sat on her bed, tears streaming down her face as she listened to the message that aerick had left her over the phone, she regretted yelling at him and smacking him but he had lied to her and honesty was something that she cared very deeply about, her mother called her downstairs so she stood up from the bed and left her room to go downstairs, her mother was standing at the front door holding it partially open, "someone's here to see you" she said opening the door all the way revealing aerick standing out on their front porch, "i just needed to see you" he said, sawyer said nothing she just hugged aerick as tightly as she could as tears streamed down her face once more. when she let go of aerick she saw that he was crying too, she kissed him on the forehead then on the lips a little bit, "lets go to my house, i can explain there" aerick whispered, sawyer told her mom that she was going out and then they headed to aerick's house.

when they got to aerick's house they went inside into the kitchen where both of aerick parents were, they were both in their centaur forms, aerick slipped off his necklace while sawyer wasn't looking and when she looked back at him he was in his centaur form too, sawyer hadn't really looked at aerick's centaur form before and she noticed now that he was a reddish brown and white mix, his father was mostly white and his mother mostly reddish brown so sawyer could see how aerick got his color combinations. "aerick whos this?" his mother asked, "oh mom, dad, this is sawyer, my girlfriend" he took sawyer's hand and held it tightly, aerick's mother came forward, "hello im Africa, and that's my husband isaskar" she introduced herself, "would you like some tea?" she asked, "oh no thank you" sawyer said politely. while sawyer was there they had dinner, meatloaf and vegetables, "dinner was really good Africa, i should go my parents are probably wondering where i am" sawyer said as she stood up and gave aerick a kiss on the cheek, aerick stood up and walked sawyer to the door, before she left sawyer stood up on he toes and gave aerick a kiss on the lips then walked out and closed the door behind her.

aerick went into his room and got onto the bed laying on his back with all four of his legs up in the air sort of awkwardly, he sat there thinking about how nice it felt to let sawyer know the truth and to get the secret off of his chest but the one catch was: would she keep his secret?