back to normal, finally.

Sawyer had just gotten out of the shower and was walking into her room to get ready for bed when she say the little notification light blinking on her phone, eagerly she grabbed her phone as she adjusted her towel so her bare skin wouldn't be shown. as she clicked the screen on she saw she had a message from aerick saying "I love you", Sawyer smiled at the text and responded back "I love you too my big horse dork" then she set her phone down and put on an old band t-shirt Aerick had given her on their first date since he knew she liked the band, as she pulled the shirt over her bare chest and stomach she got a whiff of the smell the t-shirt had and smiled again, no matter how many times she washed the shirt, it always smelled like Aerick to her which was why she treasured the shirt so much. Sawyer then got into bed and pulled the covers over herself, she grabbed her phone and clicked it on again holding it above her face to read the text that aerick had sent her "meet me at the field tomorrow, I wanna show you something" Sawyer smiled and bit her bottom lip as she thought about what her boyfriend could want to show her, she then shook her head and set her phone down on the dresser, turned off the light and then slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning at noon, Sawyer met Aerick at the place he chose, he was waiting for her patiently in the middle of the field, his human legs replaced with the red and white horse body that sawyer had come to know and love. "that dress looks nice on you" Aerick complimented the black flower printed dress that Sawyer was wearing, "oh, thanks" Sawyer blushed and then remembered what she wanted to ask Aerick "hey, what did you wanna show me?" Sawyer asked as she gave Aerick a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "follow me, I'll show you" Aerick said with a small nod in the direction that his surprise was in, Sawyer nodded and followed Aerick. They walked beside each other for awhile until they reached the forest that lined the edge of the field, "is this the surprise?" Sawyer asked as she looked at Aerick curiously, Aerick smiled and shook his head and then offered to carry Sawyer through the wooded area since she was beginning to get tired from trying to keep up with him. Sawyer climbed up onto Aerick's back and they headed into the woods, it was rather beautiful in the forest with the small trickling noises from a stream nearby and beams of sunlight shining through the trees that illuminated the area and made it look like a painting. soon they reached the surprise, it was a large field of sawyer's favorite flowers: daisies. "oh my god Aerick it's beautiful!" Sawyer said as she slid off of Aerick's back and walked into the field, Aerick smiled as Sawyer twirled around making her dress poof up a little bit, then she ran back to him and jumped up to give him a hug "I love it" she whispered happily.

Aerick had led Sawyer into the middle of the field where they sat down, Sawyer leaned on Aerick's side as she twirled a daisy between her pointer finger and thumb, "you really are full of surprises Aerick" Sawyer said with a small smile and a happy sigh. Suddenly Sawyer heard the click of what sounded like a small box opening, she eagerly looked over at the small item Aerick had in his hands, "Sawyer.." Aerick started "I know we're too young to actually make a commitment but-" Sawyer suddenly cut Aerick off "Aerick what are you doing?" Sawyer asked, Aerick smiled "look, I could give you some big speech about marriage in the future and all that but the point is, Sawyer renae Westburn, I am in love with you, I am now and I always will be and I know we're too young to actually commit to this yet so for now, lets just be two people in love." Aerick smiled as he pulled a ring out of a small box and slid it carefully onto sawyer's right hand's ring finger, as Sawyer looked closer she noticed the ring had the exact date and time her and Aerick had met engraved into it, 7/26/9 11:37 am.

Sawyer smiled as she wrapped her arms around aerick's neck and kissed him, as they broke away they touched their foreheads together and whispered to each other "I love you"

                                                                            ~the end~