New beginnings ?

Jayda POV:
I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I smiled when I seen Aug in the kitchen putting our plates together, I quickly rushed to the bathroom and found a spare toothbrush and washed my face, and all of that hygiene shit. I grabbed my purse and took out that spare shorts I had in there lmao don't ask why. I changed into them and went downstairs to August, I he was shirtless and showing all his tattoos that I never got to see because school policies, i think he caught me smiling at him cause he turned around and said "like what you see?" With a smirk I shook my head and sat down, as we began to eat. Shit what am I going to do with this nigga here ? 😒😂😍

Aug POV:
After me and Jayda finished eating, I went upstairs to my room and started getting dressed I put on some khaki pants, bred 11s, and a black and red polo shirt, got my gold watch, and headed downstairs to Jayda. I seen her laying down watching some damn soap opera, yelling at the tv and shit like they can hear her! "Hoe you best not kill steffy" she yelled.
"J they can't hear you!" *smiling*
"Yea whatever Aug, I gotta go home, and change, cause this outfit ain't working" *walks up and gets keys*
"Ight ma lemme slide thru witchu" I said. *walks into her car, and drives off*
Corey POV:
So i decided to surprise baby girl at the crib today, yeah I parked my car in the garage so she ain't see... I wonder where she at tho ? Cause Blue look like he haven't been fucked w in a min ? Idk I guess I'll see wassup when she get here. Maybe we even get to spend some time together. Cause if we finna try this relationship shit out then we gotta be open, yuh feel me ?

Jayda POV:
Me and Aug were driving to my house, cause I couldn't stand this basic ass shit I was wearing, lol but I'm pullin up tuh my house and Aug starts staring and shit like he ain't neva seen a house befo like I know this nigga got that nice ass house.
"Aug" I said.
"Yea ma?" He said.
"Why you staring at my house and shit looking surprised?" I said laughing.
"Cause your 17, and you living real good" he explained.
"Well my ma left me her life savings when she passed and fuh that I really appreciate ha foe that cause God knows where I'd be at right now if she ain't leave me nothing" I said with tears droppin down my cheeks.
"Don't cry she's in a better place, and probably w my brotha right nah" I said smiling
"Your right but let's go inside, I forgot I left my dog here by himself, all last night! I said just realizing.
"Shit I hope he don't like light skinned niggas, cause I know I taste good!" I said smirking at her.
"Whatever man" I said laughing.
          Jayda POV:
Me and Aug walk into the house, and he sits down on the couch, he spoke.
"Jayda where the dog at?" He said.
"Shit good question? He supposed to come running up to me" I said looking confused asf.
"I walk into my bedroom and see something that made me scared, then happy, then oh shit! "

What did she see ???
Where blue at ?
Is August gonna be eaten ? 😂