At least we fited ?

Aug POV:
After Jayda texted me that I needed to be at her house early, I jumped off the couch and into the shower, so I could get ready.
(45 minutes later)
I wrapped the towel around my waist and went into my closet then realized I ain't know what Jayda was wearing so I texted her to send me a picture of what she was wearing
(2 minutes later)
After Jayda texted me the picture letting me know what she was wearing today, I took out exactly the same shit to match w my baby. (Picture in MM) did my curls and gelled it up, I went downstairs and grabbed my phone, and keys hopped in my Black Range Rover and drove to lil ma house.
   Jayda POV:
After I texted August to come over my house early, I went in backyard and played my with my dog for a bit then took him inside the guest room upstairs so there would be no distractions when they start getting here, and oh yeah I invited Cody and his new  girl over, I ain't never had the chance to meet her, and make sure she ain't no pyscho bitch, tryna fuck with my Bestfriend, cause shit he cute, he got money, and he sweet asf but if any hoe gonna be f'n with him then aye they fucking with me too ! I went upstairs and took a quick shower, and when I got out lotioned up myself then put on my clothes straightened my hair and let it fall down my back, yuh girl was looking good, I went into my kitchen and took out a couple bottles from the bar I have, I chose "Bacardi Cherry" "Hennessy" And "Patron"
Yes I know bout liq, shit u need something ? I got it times 10, whatever Yall 18 is old enough 😂💯 as I was finishing setting up the drinks, I seen Aug walk through the door with his favorite bottle in his hand "Ciroc Peach", I laughed to myself knowing that this nigga knew that I had plenty here but aye, sometimes it's just not enough.

(To be continued)