Mixed feelings

Jayda POV:
    After that conversation with Courtney, I decided to slide by her house right quick and surprise the bitch cause I haven't really seen her I've been caught up in my own life and shit with Aug, so I told Aug I was going home because I need to stop spending the night here honestly, poor blue bih 😂❤️ he told me okay, and that we should have a get together at my house later, that was a good idea actually and maybe I'll even let Courtney invite the nigga she been f'ckin with.

      Courtney POV:
Jayda really wants to know who I been f'cking with, and honestly I'm scared asf because tho might seem a lil weird cause the nigga I been talking to had a thing for her, but aye she with Aug right ? I guess we gon see how this shit fall out.
    Jayda POV:
So I pulled up to Courtney parents house driveway, I grabbed my phone and keys cause a bitch don't carry around no purse i never been that type of female to carry along a purse, but let me get this straight I do carry around  3 Wallets because a bitch got money to spend, since 8th grade 🙎🏽💨💵
I got out the car and then reached in my wallet and took out my house key to her house I unlocked the door and seen her parents smiling at me like I was a missing child
Parents-  "Jayda We haven't seen you in weeks!"
Me- "I know Yall I'm so sorry I just been caught up in shit"
Parents - "boys?"
Me - (laughs) where's Courtney Mama E ??
Mama E - " (smirking) mhm girl she upstairs don't let me have to beat you
Me - love you ! (Walking upstairs)
      Courtney POV:
As I was on the phone with my bae, I heard my door open I turned around and seen Jayda, damn this bitch sneaky asf I thought she was over August or her house.
"What hoe?!" I said laughing.
"Wassup?!" She said jumping on me in my bed.
"Mm nothing just chillin, whatchu been doing that you cant talk to nobody tho Jayda !" I said.
"Juh cool it" she said laughing.
"Yea whatever" i said rolling my eyes.
    Jayda POV:
"Yea whatever, she said rolling her eyes" Courtney said.
But anyways I guess I'm having a get together at my house tonight, you can bring yo "friend" cause I'm bringing Aug so deal with it (laughing)
"Jayda wassup wit you and ole boy anyways?" She said.
"Just come tonight okay?!" I said walking downstairs.
"And oh yeah match with your friend cause me and aug matching tonight!" I yelled walkin out the front door saying bye to her parents.

Aug POV:
    I sat on my couch watching sponge bob and then realized Jayda texted me
FutureWifeJayda❤️💍- baee !
Aug ❤️💍- what happened?! You good ma?
FutureWifeJayda❤️💍- 😂 yes I'm straight I was texting you to tell you to get yo ass off the couch, stop watching spongebob and get dressed! You coming over my house early.
Aug❤️💍- ma, why you gotta expose a nigga like that ? 😭😑
FutureWifeJayda❤️💍- lmao ight just get dressed na.
Aug❤️💍- bet 😒😘