Here to stay

Jayda POV:
While Courtney spoke, I listened but I didn't really comprehend what she was saying, all that was going thru my head was those words "I have feelings for you Jayda " I snapped out of it once I realized Courtney stopped talking, I looked at with a blank expression on my face, I spoke.
"What?" I said.
"Did you just hear what I said ?" she responded back.
"Honestly no, and I don't need to hear shit I just need to know wtf??! Why you go out with my Bestfriend who I had feelings foe? And he had feelings for me ?" I said getting frustrated, at the subject.
"Okay I tried being sympathetic with you bout this but honestly there ain't nothing else to say because you HAVE AUGUST JAYDA!" She said getting loud.
Just before I got up to check ha, Aug came in and grabbed me and suggested that they should leave and come back at a better time.
She shook her head and left with Corey.
August POV:
As I was getting ready to pour my drink cause I had a feeling I would need more than one drink tuh night, as soon as I got out my glass, I hear screaming. I put down my shit and quickly went into the room where they were, i seen Jayda getting closer to Courtney and that's when I wasted no time to snatch ha right up in my arms, I told Courtney to come back another time she agreed and left with that Corey nigga.. Jayda came out my grip, and sat on the bed, quietly.. I knew when she was quiet to just leave ha foe a bit to gather her thoughts, so I went downstairs and grabbed my bag from the car with my personal shit in there, I went back upstairs and found her looking thru her draw and grabbed some booty shorts and a tank top and a panty that looked good from a far, but aye let me get in the shower Cause it looks like she showering downstairs so I took her bedroom shower.
(45 minutes later)
Jayda POV:
I seen Aug come back upstairs with his shit to change and shower so I decided to go to my guest room and shower in that shower so he can get in mines, I'm honestly just tryna forget Courtney Corey situation.. I am not even mad at them tbh, I'm mad at myself for getting hyped because HONESTLY SHE WAS RIGHT why am I getting mad over him and her being together,when im happy with August? I felt bad so all I wanted to do was shower and go lay down with blue and think. I got out the shower lotioned up my skin, brushed my hair into a messy bun, brushed my teeth, put on my clothes, and went to the hallway I heard my shower still on so I guess August still in the shower, I opened the bedroom where my dog usually stay and let him out and we went downstairs to eat, and chill and honestly gather my thoughts together, i sat on the couch with blue and thought to myself then realized what i really want. I got up from the couch put blue in his area locked him up for his "goodnight" area, and went upstairs.
August POV:
When I got out the shower I just let my hair stay how it was cause shittt it was looking good on a nigga ! I put on sweat pants and left my shirt off cause I get hot at night, laid in Jayda bed and I felt myself slowly drifting to sleep.
(15 minutes later)
I was sleeping until I felt Jayda body laying on me, I opened my eyes and smiled at her because she made a nigga catch chills when she look at me, I caught myself smiling and staring until she spoke to me.
(Whispers) "we got time auggy" she said licking her lips.
"What?" I said sitting up.
Before I could say no more she smashed her lips into mines and I could feel that she meant every thing she was doing, so I pulled her off me, and layer her down gently, took off her shirt exposing her skin and her beautiful features only I knew. I kissed her on her "spot" that I knew was never supposed to be fucked with unless shit was going down. I pulled out ole boy down there cause he was making himself known that he wanted some of Jayda rite na 😂❤️💦 I took a condom out the draw and slipped it on without breaking the kissing on her body, I spread open her legs and inserted myself, gently in and out she gasped, "aug!" She yelled scratching my back I knew I was doing my job. I stopped and let ha take control, flipped her on top of me.
Jayda POV:
Yes, i knew I loved August so I went upstairs to show him exactly what I meant! 😉💦 when he flipped me on top I got nervous cause I ain't never rode him befo but aye first time for everything!
"Go ma you got this" he said kissing my neck.
I hopped on it and gasped "mmm daddy" I rode him until we came at the same time.. I layed next to him, and put my leg on him and that's how we fell asleep.
(August and Jayda)
"I love you" we said in unison.
Then slowly drifted off to sleep forgetting every problem we had in the world, as long as we have each other ain't shit we can't do