Meeting old friends (part 2)

"Saber...?"

"In the metal." I stated smiling

"What happened to you? After I became a Prime I didn't see you at all." His optics shining with sorrow.

"Megatron...." my voice darkened at his name and my brother looked at me with sadness and concern. Sadness because he could feel Teala's pain at the mention of her sparklings killer, and concern for me because the last time I told this story I either broke down crying Energon tears or I killed a bot (not one of our own, and not an Autobot. Let's just say the crazy decepticon doctor Shockwave is no longer online). "Forced my whole family to work for him... for Energon. He fatally stabbed my sire for failing to kill an important Autobot.... and I was named leader before he offlined. My brother had gotten a Sparkmate..." I smiled at him, fresh Energon tears brimming in my optics. "..and they had a sparkling. This is where things got bad Optimus..." All Assassions looked down in respect for both my brothers sparkling (even Train, she loved our niece as much as I did) and my twin. "I failed to kill an Autobot target, on purpose, my brother was with me and he had to share in my punishment. We were tortured but we wouldn't show pain or weakness, and we wouldn't break. So he brought in my brother Smackdowns sparkling..... and my sister Train. But before he could do anything horrible to them.... he brought in an Autobot femme.... she was my twin." My voice broke and my brother raced to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I cried, I hadn't cried since she died.(A/N: Haha that rhymed! Sorry, sorry Ik this is sad. Just continue.)

Every Assassion walked to me and paced a servo on me, even Train she knows I super rarely cry. "He said something about her meaning something to an important mech in the Autobots ranks.... she didn't know she was being tortured with her own metal and energon." I was crying even harder now.

"Weeks later of all of us being tortured, he offlined my niece and my brother broke, he wouldn't talk and Energon tears silently streamed down his faceplate..... The next day my twin was to be offlined, I felt it in my spark. I knew she was scared I felt it through our sibling bond, so did Train and Smackdown... but there was nothing we could do to console her without lieing....I mean if you don't know what's going to happen you shouldn't pretend you do or guess. But before the regular time Megatron came in the room to torture us, we heard fighting...he came in and waited for somebot. After hours of waiting..... you came through those doors. You fought and then, he had you pinned an injured....... then right in front of all of us....." I broke down crying, I couldn't finnish the story. Train had no qualms about that.

She stated harshly and bluntly, "He tore her spark right out of her chassis." I continued crying until I couldn't cry anymore.

"I felt her pain as if it were my own...... I felt as if it was I who was dieing...." I said clutching my servos together over my spark.

"I apologize for asking but, what was her name?" Ratchet asked

"Her name was..... E-"I stated shakily but was interrupted by a voice I hoped I'd never hear again.

"Elita-1" Megatron stated laughing maniacally.

Optimus' optics widened and he looked at me closely. I felt a strong tug on my spark, the same feeling I got that day E died before she died. Both of us had felt it, toward the same Mech. Optimus. Sweet Primus, what is that?

Optimus~
This is getting weird.

Optimus, Optimus, Optimus!

H-he's m-my........ Sparkmate!? But.... my thoughts were interrupted by his servo on my shoulder, which he squeezed. Optimus.

My thoughts were interrupted again by Megatron. He laughed, and slowly decended the hill he was perched on.

"Megatron, you fragging piece of slag!" My voice became darker than ever and I could feel my optics go black. I was feeling murderous.

*************

Ok I'm sorry it's so short but I felt that this was the right place to stop it.
Question(s) of the chapter: "What do you think Saberlight will do to Megatron?"
"Will she win in a fight between them?"
Vote comment and enjoy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Surprise P.O.V.
OPTIMUS P.O.V-

After hearing Megatron say Elita-1's name I looked at Saberlight, she looked like Elita only instead of pink and purple she was black and green.... They were split-spark twins. That means they share a spark.... she really did feel her pain.

Oh, Saberlight.

What in the right processor of Primus was that!?

Saberlight~

Ok, something is up.

I looked her over and I felt a tug on my spark, like with Elita, only slightly more powerful and with a voice in my processor. Saberlight, Saberlight, Saberlight.

I reached over and grabbed her shoulder and squeezed.

She looked lost in thought when Megatron laughed.

Then her optics turned black and her voice became uncharacteristically dark and deep.

"Megatron, you fragging piece of slag!" She yelled.

******
Did you like the surprise P.O.V ? I hope you did! \(^-^)/
So see you later my lovely femmes and mechs!

Vote and comment