You will be in my Spark, always

Saberlights P.O.V.

I had talked to the humans that the Autobots watched over, they seem.....different from Ben, Wen, Simon, and Max. I mean, Ben was into tech stuff and graduated high school when he was 12. But he couldn't do what Raf could. Simon and Wen were both high school graduates and their creators offlined many years ago, but that didn't stop them from moving in together and getting jobs. Jack however even though he was younger than those boys he had a job and his carrier was really clingy and......worried. And Max (Maxelle) was into 'rock' and 'heavy metal' bands which had some rhythm and was pretty good, but Miko's taste in music made my audio receptors bleed Energon.

Speaking of I was currently looking around the base so I could hide from the atrocity that was 'slash monkey'. That didn't help much, it helped....just not much.

"What are you doing here?" I turned around, no bot was there but Raf and Jack were there.

"Trying to get away from that horrible music." I said honestly.

"Yea us too." I realized I hadn't learned much about them, just what I observed.

"Is something on your mind?"Asked Jack.

"I realized I don't know much about you." I looked to them both.

"Well, if you sit on the floor we can too and we can talk." Raf said

I sat down silently, swiftly and softly, not hitting anything in my decent.

The two humans in front of me stared at me mouths open and optics I mean eyes widened in shock.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing we are just amazed how Assassions are so much more fluid and quiet and smooth in their actions." Raf said.

"Yea the bots usually just plop down making everything move and make noise." Jack said.

"Well we are all trained from the time we can walk to be silent and quick. But we aren't tought to fight until our sires and or our leader says otherwise." I said.

They seemed satisfied with my explanation.

"Ok, your turn to ask questions." Raf said

(Time skip brought to you by Bee's adorable eyes)

3rd persons P.O.V

After Saberlight learned alot about the two humans they asked her to tell them about her, 'Only fair' they say.

"My carrier died giving life to me and my twin. My sire was leader before me. I have two Assassion siblings, my twin was an Autobot and was killed by Megatron. I sing...sometimes, I dance some because it's like fighting without hurtful intent. My older sister joined the Decepticons. All of my living siblings and I have different carriers. My older sister had a Decepticon carrier, my brother had an Assassion carrier, and I had an Autobot carrier. Megatron has killed my twin, my niece, and my sire. The only Assassion ever to not be able to fight is Teala, my brothers Sparkmate. I am the youngest of my siblings. My sire chose me to be the next leader after him." Saberlight started.

Optimus left to find out where Saberlight, Jack, and Raf were. Miko had finally stopped playing Slash Monkey. He heard what Raf said so he stopped and listened, he knew he shouldn't but he wanted to hear her answer.

"What about love? Do you have a certain someone?" Raf asked.

"Or someone you have your optic out for?" Asked Jack.

Another reason Optimus stayed hidden.

"I do not have anyone. I do have my optic on one. But in tradition the oldest Mech in the group must choose my Sparkmate either that or approve of a Mech. That would've been my sires job. Now it is my brothers." She said.