Die for you

Optimus P.O.V

I was going to put together a rescue party, but Saberlight and her team/family just stood there.

"Why are you just standing there?" Smokescreen asked out loud what was on my processor.

"I know my sister.....she wants to be with them." Saberlight said

"Why?" I asked

"She is the eldest, so traditionally she would get the leadership role. But our sire deemed me better fit for being leader. She has a major grudge against me for it. It doesn't help that her carrier was a decepticon." She said

Ratchet looked at them expectantly, and quizically.

"Smackdowns carrier was a fullblooded Assassion. E and My carrier was an Autobot." She said, "Which explains why E wasn't an Assassion."

"So, no rescue mission?" Asked Smokescreen and Blackwhole at the same time.

"No." Saberlight spoke

"Would you like to stay with us?" I asked Saberlight, gesturing to her destroyed base, I wanted to regain what memories I forgot.

She looked to her brother, who nodded slightly, then looked me straight in the optics and said, "We would love to."

Jack walked into the clearing.

Saberlight P.O.V

A human walked into the clearing. "So you know them Optimus?" He asked.

"Yes, Jack. I know a few of these bots personally." Optimus stated, I think he glanced at me.

Steelclaw's opics widened, she smacked her servo onto her forhelm, and groaned in annoyance.

"What's the matter Steel?" I asked.

"Wen! I forgot I needed to take him someplace today!" This made Bluestar, Blackwhole, and my brothers optics widen in realization.

"Go. Your charges need you more than we need you at the moment." All except my brother nodded, transformed, and drove off. He held Teala close to him, with wary optics toward the Autobots. "Smackdown. Don't worry i'll watch over Teala." He hesitated, then nodded his helm, transformed, and took off.

Optimus gave me a questioning look.

"Some of us have humans we watch over. We have been watching their families for generations. There is Ben who is twelve and guarded by Blue, Max who is a fourteen old femme and is guarded by Blackwhole, Simon who is 18 and guarded by my brother, and Wen who is 19 and guarded by Steel. Wen and Simon are the only two Steel can stand to be around." I said.

He nodded then gave me a small smile....a ghost of what his genuine original smile used to be.

Sora being the idiot femme she was, decided to play a prank on the twin Autobots.......ugh.

But when she actually pulled it off and they just laughed.... it caused me to smile, when my Assasions saw me smile they instantly smiled. Which caused the Autobots (and Jack) to look at me too, even Optimus. They ALL smiled, and there was the famous smile I remembered from Optimus when he was Orion. That caused my Spark to beat faster.

Everyone grouped up and talked. Optimus was with me, standing/leaning on the wall.

"You remember when we (you, Megatron, and I) sat in the park on Cybertron just talking?" I asked.

Surprisingly he nodded. "Yes, You said you could sing. I can't remember the song. You have anymore?" I was both disappointed and glad he forgot my song. He was MUCH wiser and smarter now.