↠ four

▽ A Drop In The Ocean By Ron Pope

               ↠ four

''Tell me what you got.''

Amber's lips grew into a devious smirk at the amount of information she withheld.

''The three guys in heavy suits that night at Sinema, are called Dread Docters. Apparently they're making supernatural creatures scientifically which in this case they're calling Chimera's. There's even a book about them. Lydia says if you read it, it'll help you remember what you couldn't'' She explains as thoroughly as possible.

Lea's back leaned back comfortably against her headboard as she let this newly found information sink in.

''Should we read the book?''

Her lips pursed while she took a small moment to think of her answer. ''No. Let them read it first, see what we can get out of them.''

Lea nodded but gears started churning in her head with another idea being planned.

Lea was gonna read the book.

After the encounter she came across with the group of teens at study hall, she wants to be a step ahead.

It was her breaking point.

''I'm guessing you didn't get anything from Liam?'' Amber interrogated knowingly.

An eyebrow rised as she shook her head. ''No. But I'm prerty sure Hayden has.''

× × ×

Another shot was made into the net.

Although Lea didn't find it amusing, she's done several in a row without breaking a sweat.

''So, was watching American Horror Story actually more fun than partying?'' Hayden ask, squinting her eye's from the sun that beamed brightly upon them.

She snorted. ''What type of question is that?''

A small chuckle escaped her lips with the shake of her head. She looked across the field to immediately connect eye contact with Liam Dunbar.

Lea caught on pretty quickly as to what was going on and rolled her eye's. ''Seriously, you guys are gonna end up having hot and intense make up sex.''

Hayden's neck snapped to look at Lea with her lips falling in disgust. Even Liam with his heightened hearing, had to look over at the two to reflect the same reaction Hayden has.

Lea rolled her eye's playfully as she started to walk off the field and towards the bleachers where her belongings were.

She let the cooling liquid run down her throat when she suddenly heard something that instantly peaked her interest.

''What happened between those two?''

''Six grade. Not the best year for Liam's anger management issues.''

She twisted the cap on top of the container and tossed it back into her school bag.

''I'm all up for a good story!'' She calls, walking further up the steps to approach Mason and the tall attractive guy she saw the night of Sinema.

Mason's eyebrows furrow as he pointed his pointer finger at her. ''The hunter?''

She shrugged simply whilst holding her head up high. ''Names Lea.''

She took a seat a row below them, angling her body to the side to face the two.

''And since Hayden refuses to tell me anything, you're kind of my only option here.''