↠ seventeen

▽ Hair By Little Mix

               ↠ seventeen

''Tony Michelson; on a date with Adriana Coleman. He left to get his car from the parking lot of the bowling alley and that was the last she's heard of him.

Jax Belmont; also on a date with Ally Hathaway. He left to get popcorn at the movies and Ally never found him a couple hours later.

Lastly, Christopher Kelly; he was on his way to Vanessa Graysons house to study but he never showed up and wasn't home. His car wasn't even in the garage. I set out an APB to search for it in the mean time'' Sheriff Stilinski explains to the group of teens that stood around in his office.

Amber shook her head. ''And this relates to me because..''

Melissa McCall shared quick glances with Scott and Stiles father before connecting gazes with the confused blonde. ''All three victims were shot directly at the heart. Silver bullets were found in the autopsy.''

Amber narowed her eye's. ''It wasn't me.''

''We know.'' Scott says. ''But we have a clue of it might have done it.''

Amber tilts her head, still not hinting at what they were actually getting at. ''Lea.''

She chuckles dryly. ''Let me guess, because she wasn't in bed during the middle of the night you have this sudden suspicion? She had an alibi.''

''One that can't be justify with someone else'' Sheriff pipes up.

''Malia where's Lea right now?'' Stiles asks towards his girlfriend.

''She said she had a few things to do before we came here.''

Sheriff Stilinski slapped a hand on his forehead before rubbing his temples. ''Did she tell you at least where she was heading?''

She shook her head and she caught on to the real problem of this.

Everyone nearly jumped out of they're skin at the alraming sound of Amber's ringtone.

She took out her phone from her back pocket and exhaled from relief. She answered the call. ''Lea, where are you?''

''I left a few things at our house and since mom and dad are busy with work, I figured I'd go get them now.''

''Malia said you're out to do a few other things?'' Amber hinted, crossing her free arm under the arm thats holding onto her phone.

''Yeah. Little errands but don't worry about it. I'll be home around five-ish.''

Amber bit on to the corner of her lips and nodded. ''Okay, yeah. Bye.''

''Bye.''

Lea ended the call and threw her phone onto her parents bed before turning to the open wardrobe that laid out all the weapons that satisfied her interest.

She grabbed two fairly large hunter knifes and placed them in the front and back of the waistband of her navy green jeans.

Meanwhile Amber looked up, specifically towards Scott, Malia and Liam knowingly.

Liam looked away, knowing that even she sounded off. Though he wondered why Amber hasn't found none of this as equally skeptical as the rest of them.

''I heard her heartbeat. It was so steady but she didn't sound like she was doing anything as innocent as it may have seen.''

Scott points at him. ''Somethings gonna happen.''

''We need Lydia.''

× × ×

The Stilinski household became a security ground with Lea roaming around and what not.

Lea sensed they're jumpy behavior and knew something was going.

And she definitely knew something was going to happen with carefully detailed plan she's created discretely.

But since she had all the attention, she's decided to keep them worked up of tge whole innocent facade she's successfully been pulling off.

Lea stumbled upon herself into the living room where there sat Amber sitting comfortably on the couch while watching a very old episode of Reba.

Lea internally smirked at the sight before taking a seat next to her.

Amber was the only person under the roof who wasn't acting as oddly as others. Another reason why she was smirking.

The innocents always gave an advantage, it made Lea's plan of destruction so easy.

The blonde turned to her and smiled warmly. ''Hey.''

Lea did nothing but smile and nodded at her before resting her head on her shoulder.

''You know we have to go back home sooner or later'' Amber spoke softly as she ran her fingers through Lea's dark brown locks.

''I know.''

Amber then flattened her lips into a straight line and had a shortly hard mental debate about whether or not to inform her of everyone's extra open eye on Lea.

But this was her sister. She's been hurt enough this past month, the last she could have is the truth.

''Scott and the others, they um.. They think you're up to no good because of those murders last night. All because you weren't in bed. Of course I defended you because you wouldn't do amything like that.''

Lea fakes the hurtness that appeared on expression as she lifts her head off of her shoudler.

''I'm sorry. I will always be right by you're side but I don't have valid reasons to prove any of them wrong.''

Lea's orbs drifted away from her sympathetic look and nodded. ''Maybe we should go home now. I don't want to be a bother for them.''

Lea stood and just as she did, Amber did as well. ''Are you sure? We can always find somewhere else-''

She raised a hand. ''Yeah, I'm sure. Don't trouble yourself. I have to face them sometime soon anyway right?''

Amber smiled softly down at her and pulled into a warm embrace, snugglung her face into Lea's soft curls.

''I love you. You know that right?''

For a split second, that demeanor of Lea was gone so her old self could enjoy the sisterly moment.

But nothing last forever.

''Love ya too.''

Amber furrowed her brows. Lea always said the full 'I love you too'. She never shortened it to any extent, so why now.

Amber and Lea pulled away from the hug and the brunette placed a hand on her shoulder. ''Let's go pack.''

The eldest sibling withheld her curiosity being as Lea was standing right in front of her face.

But it was odd that even her touch didn't seem right. Was this what the pack was talking about the whole difference of the young teen?