↠ five

▽ Jasmine Clarke Cover Of Like I Can

               ↠ five

Her brown orbs scanned thoroughly from picture to picture as the lamp placed beside her bed was the only source of lighting illuminating in her room.

The memories replayed in her head and she tried so hard to grasp onto any information that'll help with what she was looking for.

But it all seem to slowly slip through her fingertips.

She brought her hands up to both sides of her head as she closed her eye's shut.

Brown hair and brown eye's.

The only other features she remembered from the dead little girl.

The exact same other features Amber and Lea, herself had when they were younger.

Her hands fell back onto the book as she groaned in frustration.

'There has to be something different about her.'

All Ramsey children had different qualities. Like for instance, Lea's features such as her eye's, nose, lips are small. Amber's are quite the opposite.

Of course you can tell the major difference between the two now that Amber dyed her hair blonde.

Lea flipped to the next page and that's when she spotted something. Something that'll own up to potential.

It was a picture of Lea's third birthday party. Her parents did a block party for the little girl to invite all neighbor's, family and friends.

There was a wooden bench with desserts such as cupcakes, fruits, cookie brownies and her very own birthday cake.

Lea was on the bench and on her knees, leaning foward to blow out her candles with little Amber smiling beside her.

But on the opposite side, it was the end of the picture. The picture was too small to fill up the plastic that it could easily slip out.

She pulled out the picture and observed it a bit more. Her gaze trailed to that opposite of little Lea and noticed a little piece of the picture cut at the corner just hanging by a thread.

She swallowed deeply while pursing her lips.

She placed the photo on her beside table and flipped to the next page. Lea leaned her head forward out of curiosity when she saw a picture of Lea and Amber walking in the woods, holding hands. But noticed Amber was holding someone else's hand.

'I knew it.'

Her entire body jumped at the loud sound of her ringtone blaring through her quiet room- maybe even the entire house.

Without looking at the caller, she answered it. ''Hello?''

''Hey, Lea?''

A tiresome smile crept upon her lips with a quiet chuckle erupting.

''Hayden, it's like two in the morning.''

''Lea I need you. I-I'm at Liam's house and I'm freaking out.''

''Listen it's natural to be scared when you're about to share you're first time with someone. Just make sure to have protection'' Lea reassures calmly.

''No-no that's not it at all. Liam told me about werewolves and dread doctors actually existing and I know that sounds crazy but something's happening to me an-and I really need a friend'' She rambled, twisting her words around nervously.