↠ twenty

▽ Masquerade By Jasmine V

               ↠ twenty

''I Didn't Do Anything! Please Stop!''

''Let Her Go!''

''Dad What The Hell Are You Doing? Where Is She Going?''

''Lea!''

''We Just Got Her Back Please!''

''I'm sorry Lea'' Sherrif Stilinski says as he carefully bows Lea's body into the police car.

Everyone yelled, everyone plead, everyone cried, but there was nothing anybody could do that would have saved Lea from that night.

A night that definitely changed everyone's life more of the worse.

Because now here Lea was, being driven away from everyone she loved, everyone she cared, everyone that somehow meant something to her in every part of her life now.

Though she still couldn't comprehend how everything was so fine, so calm when she returned home.

She was so sure they'd all return normal and resume to the problems they've had with a little less to stress about.

But nothing ever goes to someone's liking.

So do you wanna know the worst part of it all?

The worst part was that she had to witness the pang of pain that took over Liam's expression.

He'd finally got the girl. The actual one. But now she's gone and far from his touch.

And it drove him mad that'll even take more time to get her back.

× × ×

Lea scoffs. ''I guess being locked up in Eichen is better than being charged for third degree murder.''

Amber shot her a sympathetic look. The two sat in the main room, around all the other people who are actually insane.

''He misses you. We all do.''

Lea smiles softly at her. ''I know.''

Amber laid her head on top of Lea's clothed shoulder, Lea doing the same on top of the blonde's head. ''Why does it feel like the universe is only out to get us?''

Amber placed her hand on top of Lea. ''It may seem like it, but it'll only get better.''

Lea lifts her head to look at her as she asks ''How?''

She flatten her lips with a high rise of her shoulders to shrug, speaking ever so softly ''It just does.''

''Visiting hours are over'' A nurse states strictly to Amber, looking down at the two siblings in disgust. ''Time to head to you're room.''

Her blonde locks swiftly shifts into another directions as her necks to look at the lonesome brunette. ''Liam's gonna be here tomorrow.''

Lea's crusty and cracked lips fromed into a grin as she nods. ''Okay.''

With one last squeeze of her thigh, Amber gets up and exits the asylum.

Than the empty feeling always consuming the pit of Lea's stomach continues.

author's note; i made a sequel to this. There's only gonna be one chapter because the sequal is going to be based off of season 5b.