Pink

"(Y/N)?!" Dean shouted from the laundry room, you heard loud footsteps booming on the stairs towards your room.

"What is it, Dean?" You asked while detaching one of your earbuds.

"What the heck is this?!" You almost needed CPR. Dean's once white shirt was a vibrant pink color.

Doubling over in immense laughter, the bed squeaked beneath you, "Oh my God, oh my-" The hilarity of the situation blanketed you again in a burst of giggles.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "This was my only white shirt! What am I supposed to wear now?!"

Eventually your immediate reaction to this subsided into sporadic chuckles. Then you finally answered his question.

"Ask Sam if he has any you could borrow," You suggested, but instantly the image of Dean in an extra long shirt brought back the humorous fits.

"Are you kidding me?! I might as well be wearing a freakin' prom dress if I wore one of his!" His words were spoken to deaf ears. You were rolling around in the bed crying from what had happened.

Just then Dean let out a small chuckle which lead to about the same amount of laughter you had succumbed to. Soon enough, the two of you were howling with amusement.

Once you both had recovered, you apologized for accidentally putting your red shorts in the washer.

"It's alright, I can always get a new one," His eyes stopped at your radiating smile, "But the good thing about this was that my shirt wasn't the only thing that's changed colors.."

Just then the dryer blared, signaling another load had been finished.

Your jaw dropped, "You did not!"

He smirked and watched as you sprinted downstairs.

"DEAN!"

•••

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this is so short, I've been focusing on my other story lately, but I've recently found some new inspirations for some one-shots!! Btw thanks for over 50 votes & over 4k reads ilysm guys!!❤️

I also decided to start doing more imagines unless I get a lot of personal requests and feel free to message/comment me if you have an idea for an imagine or a personal one shot:))

-Melody