High School

Hey guys! Well I got a request to use the name Serenity in this chapter so yeah. This chapter is going to be set when they were in high school. Hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 4: High-School

Walking down the chaotic hallway Serenity clutched her books tightly to her chest. She was heading down to math which was definitely not her favorite subject, nor the one she was exceptional in. Actually, overall high school was Serenity's largest milestone.

Especially when you're in love with someone you could never have a chance with.

Of course she would fall for the overly cliché football captain Dean Winchester. The guy who made girls drop like flies when he did anything as simple as step in the same room. Their mouths would hang wide open while they scrambled to write their phone numbers down.

Her light auburn hair tumbled down in small curls and she used her free hand to push it out of her fair face.

The pompous cheerleaders passed by, looking down at her as if she was garbage. One of them smirked evilly and started to step towards Serenity.

The leader of their group 'Cindy' sneered at Serenity while she tried her best to ignore the cheerleader.

"Hey slut bag, did it hurt when you fell off the whore tree and banged every guy on your way down?" the other girls laughed and Cindy knocked her books onto the floor.

Serenity groaned, being bullied was never easy.

When Cindy scattered her Serenity's belongings all across the floor nobody decided to help. She sighed as she saw that the cheerleader had managed to single-handedly splay every pen she owned over the ground.

"Just my luck," she said to herself.

Then she saw a boy come up to her from behind and she knew instantly who it was.

Dean.

It didn't take a genius to get this knowledge, he was wearing his dilapidated brown leather jacket with usual worn-down jeans with pilling at the knees.

She swallowed thickly as he actually began to talk to her.

"Need any help?" He asked, his voice was even sexier in person; deep and velvety.

"I'm uh, I'm fine," she croaked out. Serenity felt as if fifty-million cotton balls had been shoved into her mouth.

"Here, at least let me help you out with your book."

He reached for the book and their hands met for a split second. The girl could have sworn that she yelped but luckily she did not.

Dean chuckled and they both stood up, realizing that class had already started.

"Thanks, I have to get to class," she muttered, starting to walk away but he stopped her.

"Wait! At least let me get your name," he smirked and her heart skipped not one beat but probably forty.

"S-Serenity."

He held out his hand, "nice to meet'cha, I'm Dean Winchester."

She shook his hand and glanced up at the clock for a split second. Crap. Really ten minutes late! Mr. Styers is going to have me murdered!

"I think I really should be going, my math teacher is gonna have my head on a plate," Dean chuckled as she joked about the instructor who was notorious for his extreme temper.

"Do you wanna skip and come down to Ol' Rays?" Dean asked mischievously as he referred to the coffee shop nearby.

She contemplated his question for a moment. Class or the hottest guy in the whole school asking her to skip class with him.