Part 3

# Pic of Mocha and Snow #

Jasper White POV

We sat there quietly. I was really nervous. Why did he bring me home, school just started. The door bell ringed and there was loud knock.

"Go get it." Dimitri said with annoyance.

I quickly stood and walked to the door. I opened it but no one was there. I looked down and saw a box with holes on the sides. I gently grabbed to box and carried it to the living room. I set the box down on the coffee table.

"What's in it?" Dimitri asked with curiosity. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

I gently opened the bow to see a litter of twelve kittens and the mama cat. They were all sleeping soundly.

"You just got ditched." Was all he said.

I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woke up to Dimitri shaking me firmly.

"Wake up, Jasper, wake up." He sounded concern. I opened my eyes to see his face really close to mine. My face began to get really hot. My body was on his lap.

"H-how long w-was I out?" I asked.

"About a minuet. Wow I have never seen someone pass out just because of cats." he laughed wholeheartedly at me. My face became a darker shade of red. He was really gorgeous when he laughed. I tried to move but only to be brought back down to his lap.

"Stay, I like the comfort." He said with a wide grin.

We gazed into each other's eyes. His eyes were so beautiful, like an icy storm. I turned away and started to bit my lip.

"Stop that." He growled.

"Stop what." I whispered scarcely.

"Being cute." He leaned down and kissed me.