Part 6

# Pic of Dave and Lily #

Dimitri Corvette POV

God he is so fucking adorable. I am glad he is giving me a chance because I meant every word I said, believe it or not. Starting today I will make Jasper fall in love with me, if not I will be lost without him.

" Are you hungry? " He asked while fidgeting a little.

" I'll make lunch, you just relax. God knows you need it."

" But I-"

" No buts I am making Lunch... and dinner. " I turned and headed to the kitchen.

I was going to make something simple and easy, Grilled cheese and sliced fruit. Easy-peasy, lemon-squeeze. Oh god I sound like my mom.

When we were done eating I took all the dirty dishes and started to wash them. I could tell that Jasper was staring at me dazzlingly. It was a total turn on. I want to ravish him on the dinning table, and make him scream and moan my name out. I just have to make it this week.

I finally finished the dishes so I went into the living room. Jasper was following me everywhere I went like a duckling. So cute! we sat down on the couch and the kittens started to crawl and cuddle on to both of us. Now was the perfect time to ask.

"So, why do you live alone?" His whole body tensed up and paled. He looked extremely sad and was tearing up.

"M-my whole f-family died in-in a plane c-crash a few months ago. I m-moved to s-start anew, to ease down the p-pain." He was crying and shacking uncontrollably.

I grabbed him and held him to my chest. Slowly I rubbed his back, shushing him gently.

"I'm sorry that I asked something so personal."

"C-can you p-please not ask a-anything too p-personal."

"Ok. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

We stayed like this for awhile, rapped in each other's arms. I continued to rub his back gently, and whispered gentle words. Soon he fell asleep in my arms. I slowly lift him and carried him to his room.

I opened the first door I saw. Bathroom. Second door. Guest bedroom. Third door. Hallway closet. I'm getting aggravated now. Fourth door finally was his bedroom. I gently set him down on his bed. His room was filled with skateboard and rock band posters. But other than that it was normal.

I have to go home, and get clothes and stuff to stay here. I'll write a note if he wakes up and I'm gone so he won't worry.