Part 4

~ Pic of Lucky, Bell, Fluffy and Rose ~

Dimitri Corvette POV

I was kissing him. I don't know why but I kissed him. I know we met today, but this urge to be with him is so strong that... I don't know. Whatever it is, I was really enjoying the kiss. I want more.

Slowly I cupped the sides of his head, deepening the kiss. More. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. When he didn't open, I slipped one of my hands down his body causing him to gasp. I took this chance to explore his mouth. He tasted like sweet vanilla and mint.

He moaned quietly when my hand slid up and down his inner thigh. His hands were set gently on my chest. His scent was driving me crazy. I want him, I want him to be mine. Only mine.

I moved quickly, never breaking the kiss, and got on top of Jasper. He was trapped between the couch and I. My hand traveled up his body, going underneath his shirt. I feel his slight abs and thin waist. my thumb slightly swished over his left nipple. Jasper moaned loudly breaking the passionate kiss.

"W-wait I-I Ah~" I pinched his sensitive nipple.

"I b-barley kn-know you, please s-st-stop~ Dimitri!" I began to kiss and suck his sensitive part of his neck. I want him to yell my name again like that.

"Mew, mew, mew, mew, mew!!!" The cats are awake and are a total mood killer.

I got up from Jasper, who was blushing like mad with a dazed look. I walked over to the box and saw all the kittens moving around, trying to get out. One by one I took out each one setting them down on the floor. There were eight pure white kittens and four brown swirly ones.

" So what are you going to do with them." I asked trying to end the awkwardness.

"Keep them I guess. I'll have to buy some collars for them so I can tell them apart. red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, brown, white, grey and some other color. Liter boxes, liter, hard and wet cat food, shampoo, brushes, toys, cat beds, and maybe some of those stand things that cats love to crawl around on." He was getting really into it.

"What are you going to name them?"

"Sally for the Mama. And I'll give the kittens their names once I find out their genders and get their collars."