Part 5

~ Pic of Coco and Cola ~

Jasper White POV 

Rose has the red, Cola has the orange, Lucky has the yellow, Mocha has the green, Chestnut has the blue, Snow has the purple, Bell has the pink, Fluffy has the black, Coco has the brown, Luna has the grey, Lily has the white, and Dave has the rainbow collar. I had let Dimitri name half of the kittens; Cola, Lucky, Mocha, Fluffy, Luna, and Dave. I named the other half; Rose, Chestnut, Snow, Bell, Coco, and Lily.

I was very aware of Dimitri, especially after what he did to me. I never kissed someone before but with him it felt so natural. I really liked it. And the way he touched me was... very strange, a good type of strange. I know I am gay, but I've never had a boyfriend or someone who was this close to me. The weird thing was that I just met him today. I looked up to see that he was staring at me.

"W-what is wrong?"

"Do I turn you on?"

"W-what!" I blushed fiercely, chocking a little.

"Do I turn you on? Do you want to have sex with me?" he asked again but showed no emotion.

"I-I d-don't even th-think that way."

"Yeah, I guessed that, but do you want to have sex?" his face was blank.

"N-no! I w-would only have sex with the person I love and who loves me. I don't want to be a toy." my face reddened and my eyes began to water. His face softened a bit.

" You wont be a toy."

" You're already treating me like one. You are mean and cruel, please leave." I started to cry and hiccup.

" Give me a week, just a week to prove you wrong. I like you a lot. I fell in love with you at first sight. All these feels, I've never felt before. I know I sound crazy, but I just don't know what to do or say. Please let me stay and prove myself." I saw panic and truthfulness.

I pondered for a few minutes rather or not. I would enjoy the company and help from him, but what if he tries to do something to me that I don't like or want.

" Well I-I- ok." I can't say no. 

" Really! Thank you. I'm sorry that I asked about sex and forcing you to kiss me. And everything before. I'm sorry." he said with sincerity. I looked into his eyes.

"...It alright..."