Not watching out.

~141

-that evening-

Ayumi and Yoshiki were eating until they heard the doorbell. Yoshiki got up and opened the door, seeing Satoshi and Makota. Ayumi noticed Charlotte wasn't there and frowned. "Oh crap.." she thought. Yoshiki smiled and invited them in. Makota smiled friendly but Satoshi didn't smile. He just walked towards Ayumi.

"So Charlotte did tell the truth.." he muttered rather angry, looking into Ayumi's eyes. She giggles nervously. "W..what are you talking about Mochida..?" she asked, trying to force a smile on her face. "You are a sneaky little bitch..". Yoshiki's eyes widened and he grabbed Satoshi's shoulder.

"What did you say?!" he yelled. Makota pushed Yoshiki away. "Stay the hell away from him!" he yelled. Satoshi chuckled. "Because of Ayumi, Charlotte is the new Sachiko.." he said with a fake smile on his face. Ayumi's eyes widened. "S..Sachiko..?" she asked. Satoshi sighed and sat down on the couch, nodding.

"She's gone.." he muttered. Makota laid a hand on Satoshi's shoulder, looking at Ayumi. Yoshiki looked at her too. He knew what happened. And he knew it was wrong. He shook his head and walked towards the bedroom. He also knew Ryouta was in there and that he was probably awake by now. Ayumi bit her lip and got up, taking a deep breath. She grabbed her coat and left the house.

Mayu and Sakutaro told Sachiko she could live with them for now. Sachiko was playing in the room they gave her and Mayu smiled. "She really looks like a normal child.." she whispered. Sakutaro wrapped his arm around her waist and nodded. "She kind of feels like our child.." he added. Mayu looked up at him. "Shall we treat her like our child..?" she asked. Sakutaro looked down. "Well..we could..". He looked at Sachiko.

"Hey Sachiko, could you come here for a sec?" he asked, letting go of Mayu. She nodded and smiled, walking towards them. Mayu smiled too. "We know you don't have a mother and a family anymore.." she started. Sachiko lowered her eyes and nodded. "Y..yes.." she whispered, trying not to cry. Sakutaro sat on one knee and looked into her eyes.

"Do you want us to be your family?".

Yuka laid on her bed. She was still at Yuuya's house. After their little fight, Yuuya saw how strong she really was. He walked into the room and looked at her, sitting next to her.

"Hey Yuka.." he muttered with a smile. She smiled too, looking into his dark eyes. "Can I call Satoshi..?" she asked softly. Yuuya frowned a bit but nodded, giving her the phone. She dialed the numbed and waited for him to answer the phone.

"Yeah?" he asked. Yuka smiled. "Onii-Chan, everything is okay with me!" she said with a smile. Satoshi was quiet for a while. "Yuka?! Where are you!" he yelled. Yuka's eyes widened. "I..I'm at Yuuya's place.." she said. "What?!" her older brother yelled. "I'm coming towards his house and you're coming home!". He ended the call and Yuka sighed. "He's coming to get me.." she whispered.

Satoshi and Makota ran towards Yuuya's house but Satoshi didn't look where he was walking. He heard a yelp and before he knew it, he'd hit the ground. Satoshi grabbed his head and looked up, seeing a boy with blue hair, searching for something.

Satoshi shook his head and got up. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, helping the other boy up. He shook his head. "M..my glasses.." the shorter and younger boy muttered. Satoshi looked at the ground and saw them. He grabbed them and give them to the boy.

"I'm sorry..what's your name?" he asked. The boy smiled, looking into Satoshi's eyes. "Hiro Nakamura." he said with a smile. Satoshi smiled too and introduced himself. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds and Makota couched awkwardly. Satoshi shook his head, snapping out of it.

"Right, sorry.." he muttered, looking at Makota again. Makota glared at Hiro. "We're in a bit of a hurry.." he muttered, grabbing Satoshi's hand. Hiro saw it and blushes a bit, rubbing his neck awkwardly. "I..I'm sorry for bothering you and your boyfriend Mochida!" he said, still blushing. Satoshi blushes a bit too and smiled. "It's fine.." he said, walking away with Makota. Makota looked down at him.

"What the hell was that about?!"

A/N:
Yes Satoshi, what the duck?!
x3 Guys, I'm going to my grandma 'till Sunday so I won't update >.<

Sorry!
And can we get the 100 followers?! Only two more :3

Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3