First day.

~15

Ayumi woke Yoshiki. "We gotta go to school" she yelled in his ear. He covered his ears in shock. "God, Ayumi!" he yelled, shocked. Ayumi smiled. He smiled back and walked towards the bathroom. Ayumi already changed into her uniform. After they had breakfast, they left the house.

Ayumi walked with a wide smile on her face. Yoshiki looked at her and chuckeled. "Why are you so happy?" he asked. "I don't know, I like school I think.." Ayumi mubbeled., looking at the ground. He ruffeled her hair.

"You know you're the class rep, right?" he said, looking at her again. She looked at him with a 'that's not funny' face. "You know I lost my memories, right?" she said, looking into his eyes. He chuckeled again. "I'm just teasing you." he whispered in her ear, making her blush. She hide her face and said: "You are so annoying..". Then a male voice scared them.

"Are you two enjoying yourself." he said. Yoshiki turned around and saw Satoshi. "Dude, don't scare us!" Yoshiki yelled, playfully punching Satoshi. Satoshi laughed and looked at Ayumi. "Got some memories back?" he asked. She shook her head. "Only bad memories." she answered. He gave her a sad smile. "The good memories will come too." he said.

Yoshiki noticed the girl next to Satoshi. "Who's that?" he asked, pointing at the girl. Satoshi blushed. "That's Yume Hinoroshi, my girlfriend." he said, embracing her. She smiled kind. "Nice to meet you two." she said with a happy smile on her face. Yoshiki looked at the two and smiled akwardly. Ayumi grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her. "What are you doing?!" she whispered. "It's nothing, I will tell you when we're alone." he said, acting normal again.

When the first lesson began, Yoshiki looked at their new teacher, because Miss Yui died. It was a female again and she looked kind.

"Hi guys, I'm Miss Hironi, and I'm your homerun teacher for this year." she said, smiling. Yoshiki rolled with his eyes. 'She's just acting like she likes us.' he thought. The whole lessen Miss Hinori talked about herself. When the lesson were over, Yoshiki, Satoshi, Ayumi, Naomi and Yume walked home together.

They first dropped Naomi and Satoshi hugged her. Yume rolled with her eyes and pulled Satoshi towards her. She kissed him right infront of Naomi. Naomi shut the door and Yoshiki looked at the two. "We're going now." he said, leaving the two behind. Yoshiki grabbed Ayumi's hand and pulled her with him.

"Why did you do that?!" she yelled, jerking her hand away. He sighed. "You saw that girl Nakashima, she likes Satoshi and he knows it.
"Hinoroshi knows that two." he said. Ayumi looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh.. so she isn't that nice.." Ayumi mubbeled. Yoshiki shook his head. "No she isn't." he whispered. He opened the door to his house and they entered.

Satoshi walked home with Yume and she invited him in. Her parents weren't home so it wouldn't be a problem.

"I'm tired." Yume said, trowing her bag into the corner. Satoshi smiled. She walked towards him and kissed him. He kissed her back. When they broke the kiss, she looked at him. "Why did you hug her?" she whispered, looking into his eyes. "She's just a friend, I love you Yume." he said, kissing her again. She pulled back.

"Proof it." she whispered. Satoshi looked at Yume and his face went beet red. "Y..you mean.." he stuttered. She nodded. "Yes." she said. He looked at her. He didn't really want to, but..

He kissed her again but when he felt her hands undoing his belt he pulled back. "N..no Yume, I don't think that we should.." he stopped and looked at her face. She was not really pleased. "You love her don't you?" she said, looking away. He shook his head. "No, that's not it!" he yelled, grabbing her hands. She looked at him again. "What is it then?!" she yelled annoyed. He looked at the ground. "It's just.. my first time.." he mubbeled. She giggled. "Really, Satoshi?" she said, hugging him. "If that's all.." she whispered. She pushed him down on the bed and kissed him again.

"I will teach you." she whispered.

A/N:
Sorry if the characters are a little OOC.
I try to keep them normal.. ^,^

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
See you guys at the next chapter.

Bye!
:3