Chapter 21

*Dominick's POV*

"What do you want to wear?" I asked. I was sitting on the bed ready to go, in dark wash jeans and a long-sleeved, black t-shirt. I had shaved and the light burn of the aftershave was still on my skin, though it never did bother me.

Jase, on the other hand, was sitting on the floor naked, quiet as usual. He watched me undress and dress rather than getting ready, and I had to admit that his attention was hardly something I would shun. My words seemed to shock him out of his thoughts, and he looked up at me with a small smile.

"What Master wanting," he says happily, sounding more excited than I've ever seen him before.

"Whatever Master would prefer," I corrected, and he beamed at the help.

"Whatever Master would prefer!" He repeated excitedly, smiling at me hesitantly. I smile back and go to my dresser, bending to reach the drawers filled with clothes intended for my sub- I had known for months I was going to buy one. But they were all for someone much larger- I never expected to purchase a malnourished, tiny, fragile sub like Jase. I meant to buy a leanly muscled male twink, someone I could let my sadistic side out on. My entire playroom is set up for that purpose- it's part of the reason Jase hasn't been in there. I don't know if he ever will.

Shrugging off the thought, I continue rooting down for the smallest stuff I have. Finally I find a size small white t-shirt (he probably needs an extra small) and skinny jeans that might work on him. Maybe. Next I grin to myself- here's the fun part. The skimpy underwear I bought for a sub won't be as intensely inappropriate on him, but it's still small and lacy.

I find a black lace v-string thong and smirk to myself. I'm a kinky bastard, what can I say? Turning, I toss the pair to Jase, who stares at it curiously, blushing.

"Put that on. Underwear," I explain, and watch as he nervously figures it out and tugs the skimpy fabric up his legs, face on fire. My guess is he saw girls in them at the Market-- they always put more effort into the girls, because there's more business around them.

He has to stand to put them on, awkwardly blushing at the small, tight material.

"Beautiful," I smile, looking him up and down. He stands with his feet together, one foot slightly on top of the other, and his shoulders lift slightly like he feels uncomfortable in his own body. He stands like he's ready to curl up and hide. I school my expression so I don't show him the sadness I feel looking at him, keeping the smile in place although I want to sigh. My poor Jase. He's too thin, too fragile. He's been stretched too much, inside and out.

I toss him the jeans and shirt, then sit on the armchair in the corner to watch him get dressed. He's gotten dressed a few times since the first time he put everything on wrong, but his tongue still pokes out from between his pink lips as he focuses on doing it right. I watch him casually as he pulls on the jeans, and they fit him surprisingly well- better than I had hoped, at least. But they're far too long, hiding his feet and dragging on the floor. He gets the shirt right on the first try and I shoot him a thumbs up when his little blond head peeks out.

"Good boy. Come here pet," I murmur, patting my lap. He crawls up and I tug one leg across my lap, rolling up the hem of the jeans so that he can walk without tripping. I do the same with the other one and then grab socks from my nightstand, pulling them onto his little feet. Adorable. Now the problem of shoes.

I tap his leg to get him to stand up and dig through the closet, looking for an old pair that at least won't make him trip. Finally I find a pair of old white sneakers in the back- I think they belonged to my little brother at one point. I pull them out and sit back down, settling Jase on my lap again. Tugging them on his feet, he stares hard at them with his head cocked to the side, like a confused puppy.