Chapter 26

"You know what you need? A massage," I declare happily as Jase finishes up a piece of mozzarella. He looks at me with wide eyes and a smile he can't seem to help as I turn to face him, feeling like I'm flying. He ate. And he didn't get sick, and he looks happy. Finally, finally, I'm making my sub happy.

I'm a Dom. I always have been, before I knew anything about the BDSM world and lifestyle I knew I needed to be in control. A sub has many needs- they need comfort and affection and play and someone who can fulfill their sexual desires. They need to lose control. I have to have it. I need just as much as Jase does. I need the reassurance of a physical reaction, I need a smile every once in a while or a thank you. I need someone who needs me. I need to make a sub feel good, because if I can't satisfy a sub it's because I'm failing as a Dom, and that's unacceptable for me. It bothers me, it gets under my skin and crawls around like an itch. Jase has been so unhappy here with me. I see flashes of joy but most of the time he's miserable, uncomfortable or hiding. And that hurts me. It wears me down, makes me lackluster and sad. A happy Jase means I've done something right, and the little blond head tilted up to see me as he smiles energizes and fills me with joy.

So in an effort to keep that tense, sad Jase away from my boy, I've decided he needs a massage.

"May I give Master a massage?" He asks, tilting his head just a tiny bit.

"Maybe once I'm done. You first, now lie on your stomach. Don't look at me like that or I'll turn that pretty little ass a pretty little shade of pink."

He hops to it and turns over quickly to lie down. I start at his neck, feeling the tension there and slowly pressing and rubbing it out of his shoulders and arms. He lies still as a doll underneath me, but every once in a while he lets out tiny moans that leave me knowing he feels good.

I lean down and press my tongue against the knobs of his spine that aren't quite as clear as they used to be- he doesn't look like he's on the brink of death anymore. He still looks malnourished and unhealthy but I'm trying my best with him and so is he. He squirms underneath me as I trace down his back until I slap his right cheek, making a satisfying smacking sound as he goes still. I kiss the place where I hit him, smiling into the skin.

"I like that sound," I tell him, leaning down and pressing my lips to the same spot as he shudders, "does it bother you when I do that without telling you?"

He doesn't answer right away and I bite down gently on the only part of him that's even remotely fleshy- he's going to have a really gorgeous ass if I can keep getting food into him. He gasps and pushes back into my face, making me laugh.

"Yessir!" He groans, "I mean wait no Sir, it d-doesn't bother me Master. I n-need to know what you want. Touch tells me w-when I can't see you." I raise my eyebrows, impressed.

"That was a wonderful answer baby boy, and I want you to count to ten, out loud, say nothing else, and when you get to ten I want you to give me a color- green to keep going, yellow to slow down, or red to stop. Start now."

"One, Sir," he says immediately, and I get to work, nipping my way across his ass and to his hips, kneading them with my fingers while he counts and I move my thumbs to spread his ass apart.

I suck on my finger until he gets to four, covering it in saliva, and at six I start circling the pink hole that he keeps clean for me in his daily showers, even though I haven't fucked him yet; it's one of his newest rules.

At seven his voice shakes while I push my finger in, at nine I'm finger fucking him as he pushes back onto my hand, and at ten everything stops when he yells "Red! Red red RED!" into his pillow. My heart stops in my chest and in less than a second I'm off of him and standing a few feet away from the bed, adrenaline having shot me up like a bullet. I wasn't ready for that. Everything about him said he was enjoying it. His little pants and the way he pushed back onto my finger, I was completely unprepared for the word red to come out of his mouth. I won't touch him of course. He said red, that word sends walls up for any real Dom- that means stop, freeze, space, too far, let your sub breathe.