Chapter 11

A/N: I think I confused you guys 😂😂 I didn't mean smut now. I meant in the book at all lol.

Jase's POV:

My eyelids feel heavy when I wake up, and my limbs are like lead. So instead of bothering with really trying to wake myself, I let my eyes stay closed and curl deeper into the warmth of the bed.

"Jase?" My Master's voice shaping my name makes me smile and I happily snuggle against him. I like when he says my name- not like it's a curse or anything negative, but softly and gently, like I matter to him. All I've ever wanted was to matter to my Master.

"Yes sir?" I respond groggily, and his hand rubbing circles into my back makes me arch it back against his hand and sigh contentedly. Feels good. His touches always feel good.

"Are you alright, pet? Does anything hurt?" He asks. I don't bother doing a full assessment, just shake my head immediately- even if something did hurt than it isn't my place to point it out. Masters don't need to bother with whether you're hurt or not. They have more important things to take care of, and you're not supposed to be taking up their energy.

I take up a lot of Master's energy. Probably because I'm a bad sub, and I don't ever think about my Master before myself.

Tears well up in my eyes at the thought and i angrily scrub at them, trying to make them go away before Master can see, but of course he notices.

"Hey," he scolds softly, taking my hands away from my eyes carefully. "Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself."

"Sorry sir," I say instantly, ducking my head. He tilts my chin up again and then wraps his arms around me.

"Don't be sorry. Just be careful with my Jase," he murmurs, holding me closely. I feel my heart swell at his words, but I try to tamp down my grin by hiding my face in his neck.

"Yessir," I respond, trying to wiggle closer to him. He chuckles softly and then moves so that I'm underneath him, his hands on either side of my face, holding himself up as he kisses my forehead.

"Do you think you can try and eat for me again?" He strokes my hair as he speaks, and I lean into it thankfully, loving the feeling of his fingers running through my hair.

"Yessir," I hate eating. I don't want to do it, I don't want to. It hurts and it makes me throw up and burn my throat. Plus, last time I had to eat, Master forced it on me and I hated it. Food hurts.

"How about," he leans in to rest our foreheads together, "if you eat, without struggling against it or anything like that, we can go outside later and you can see the rest of the property."

I stare at him in shock. Pure shock. I've been outside once in years at the Market- only the best boys get to go outside. I still remember it though. It smelled like nothing I can describe, and it was so big. So open. I loved it. My heart trips at the chance of going again.

"Yessir," my eyes are wide, and I know that my hands are probably shaking from the excitement.

"Good boy," master praises, kissing my lips softly, just once, making me whine when he pulls away. Immediately I realize that noise is enough to punish me for, but Master just grins at me and stands next to the bed.

"Sorry sir," I apologize again quietly, but he shakes his head and tugs me into a sitting position.

"Don't apologize. I like when you're vocal." I stared at him blankly in shock. Pets aren't supposed to be heard; we're supposed to be quiet and obedient, take whatever our masters choose to give us in silence. But if it would please my Master for me to be louder, I have to. The problem there is I'm not good at talking- years of being constantly told to stay silent didn't really give me a great language foundation. But I'll try for Master.

"Try to.." I always want to cry when I speak- I sound like such an idiot. Master probably hates it. Probably hates me. That didn't sound right. I struggle with the sentence in my head for a moment, biting my lip. "I will try to be more vocal, for Master." I beam when it sounds good in my ears, my entire face tilted up to see Master's reaction. He smiles at me encouragingly and then bends down to connect our lips briefly, pulling away before I can kiss back and making me pout.

"Good boy," he murmurs, and I feel my heart swell. Good boy. I'm a good boy for master. Maybe that's why he didn't let the trainer take me away again.

He didn't let the trainer take me away. I run it through my head over and over, and without thinking, I throw my arms around master and bury my face in his warm neck, kissing the skin there fervently, over and over. He didn't get rid of me. I've been avoiding thinking about what happened for what's felt like forever but master didn't let them take me. He... wants me?

"Thank you," I whisper against his neck in pure adoration. "Thank you sir, for keeping wanting me."

His arms wind around my waist and he rests his head on top of mine gently.

"I told you I only want you. I'm not going to send you away, darling, never."

I don't believe him, but I nod anyways, arms still locked around him.

"You need a shower as well, pet," Master murmurs, and I frown. I don't really like the showers- they make me feel so exposed with no dirt on my skin.

"Yessir," I say immediately, letting go of him with a blush. He lets go and then steps back to watch me.

"Good boy," he says gently, then sits down on the bed and leans back on his palms. "You can't take a shower with all your clothes on though."

I'm confused. Usually master helps me get in and out of my clothes- they still confuse me.

"Sir.." I trail off, unsure of what to say or do. He smirks at me and makes a small gesture with one hand.

"Strip," he encourages, and I blink furiously, trying to figure out what 'strip' is. I don't want to ask and displease master but I don't want to do the wrong thing. Is it code for some kind of position I need to be in? Probably. I take a deep breathe and then sink to my knees, leaning back to reach behind myself and grab my ankles. I silently pray that I've guessed right, keeping my eyes on the floor.

Master is quiet for a moment and then gets down from the bed to stand in front of me. I feel myself automatically tense in preparation for some form of punishment- it's a natural reaction to being in a vulnerable position with a master.

"Jase," Master's voice makes me jump a little bit. "Stand up."

I do so immediately, head ducked to the floor even though he's already significantly taller than me.

His arms wrap around me and I almost gasp in shock. One of his hands is splayed across my back, the other rubbing small circles into my back with it's thumb.

"Strip means take your clothes off, honey, not any kind of position. It's okay though," shit I'm so stupid! One order.. I'm distracted from my thoughts when one of his hands reaches under my shirt and gently pulls it up over my head. His hands stay resting on my back, and it feels good. I bite back a whimper when he slides my pants down my legs, the fabric brushing against a couple of burns. His hand continues to rub on my back, comforting me.

"Step out of your pants now," master instructs, and I do so instantly, head bowed.

"Mm." His hand stops on my back and without thinking about it a whine slides past my lips, longing for his touch again.

"Good boy. I want to hear what you're feeling," Master praises, and I feel my cheeks heating up and I smile at the ground proudly. I'm a good boy, master said so.

"Thank you sir," I say, and he nods, moving past me to the bathroom, so I stay still and wait, knowing I can't move without Master's permission.

"Come on, pet," he calls from the bathroom and I instantly follow him with a small smile on my face. I love when master calls me pet. It means I'm his, that he knows I belong to him and he likes that I do. I love being master's pet.