Jealouseys and blushes... and other's

You ran from Vincent giggleling and smiling.
He ran behind you with a big grin and laughfing.
You ran into pirates cove when he finally catched you... wrapping his arms around you and accedentally making you both fall over, Vincent landing on top of you. You giggled at his sillyness... he chuckled. He then noticed the position you guys where in, his cheeks tinted pink.
You noticed these and grinned evily again. Without warning you rolled over pinning him under you, while you sat on his stomachg.
He blushed even more.
"Is that a blush I see... oh Vincent you and your dirty thoughts."
His blush became even more seeable. Just then a red head with a green slim dress came up to you guys. She looked angry. You realeased Vincent's wrists.
"Uhh... purply what are you doing... who's this!?"
Vincent's blush dropped and frowned.
You looked down at him then at the lady.
You got off of him.
"This has a name lady and it's (y/n)... I'm an old friend of Vincent and who are you?"
You crossed your arms.
"Oh well then (y/n) I'm Vincent's love... "
She put a hand on her hip and flipped her hair in victory or something.
You felt a stinging pain in your heart, but ignored it and acted like you didn't care.
"Oh would you look at that... well then I guess I should give these lovers privacy... see you around Vincent."
You walked away... he was about to speak and go after you, but the "lady" pulled him back. Once you were out of their sight, you felt your eyes bubble up in tears. You clenched your shirt and sucked it up. You saw Scott walk out of the kitchen.
"Oh... hey Scott."
He smiled and gave you a hug.
"Hey... I heard the good news, your working with us!"
"Yeah... oh hey where do I change?"
You brought out your uniform from your bag.
"Oh you can change in the lady's bathroom."
"Oh okay thankyou... "
"Welcome."
He walked off.
You smiled at him... when your phone ringed.
"Hello... "
"Oh my gosh!"
"Wait a minute... Aron!"
"You know it gurl."
"Long time no see... or, er hear."
"Ha, ha, ha... yeah. Oh how I wish I can visit you... "
"You still live here in (childhood city)?!"
"Yeah! Why!?"
"I'm actually here right now... I would love to see you!"
"AWSOME... WHERE DO I GO!?"
"UH... Freddy's."
"I haven't been there in years... what are you doing there?"
"I work here and hurry I'm on break!"
"Okay, okay see you then... bye muah!"
"Bye kiss too!"

You smiled and walked into the bathroom. Once you were done changing you studied yourself in the mirror. Your uniform was a light blue shirt with a black tie, and a black skirt, and a cap that says, "Security" and finally a pin that has your name on it. The uniform was to revealing and by revealing the skirt was to short. If you bend down enoughf you could see your panties. You walked out putting on the cap. The guys where there at a table... well all ecxept Vincent. When they heard the bathroom door open they all simultaniosly turned. You walked up to their table with a smile. They all blushed.
"Hey you guys watcha doing?"
Mike:"Nothing just here on break... I see you have your uniform on."
"Oh yeah... I~
You were interrupted by someone screaming your name.
You turned to see Vincent walking towards you. You lifted a brow at him.
"Hey sorry about that... " He scrathched the back of his neck.
"About what?"
You smirked and crossed your arms.
"About tanya she~
(If that's your name you could change it)
He noticed you in your uniform and blushed while licking his lips. You waved your hand in his face, snapping him out of his gaze.
"Earth to Vincent... "
"Ahh... oh uh yeah it's just~
He was interrupted by a dark husky voice.
"You look stunning... "
Your body became stiff. While the guys turned in confusion. You turned to see... Aron!
You smiled.
"ARON!"
He smiled and held his hands open you ran to him and gave him a big hug. He twirled you around in his arms. You both laughed.
"Oh my god (y/n)... look at how beautifull you have becomed."
You blushed and smiled.
"Me look at you... you look handsome."
He chuckled
Vincent felt angry and huffed in anger... crossing his arms.
"Come on Aron... let me introduce you."
"Okay... "
"Aron this is Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, Scott, and Vincent."
"Hi there... "
They all smiled and waved, well ecxept Vincent... he turned the other way.
"Well I'll talk to you guys later, Me and Aron have alot to talk about."
"OKAY!"
They all said in usion... Vincent growld. You walked with Aron to the corner table. Once you sat down he blurted it out.
"So tell me about the love you have for that purple guy there."
"WHAT!? YOU MEAN VINCENT!?"
"Please (y/n)... it's odvious, it was also odvious that he was jealous of me."
You blushed madly at the thought of Vincent being jealouse.
"Sigh... ok may be I do like him... Idk it's all confusing."
"Well love is confusing... "
"Yeah... "
~timseskip~
Aron had left and you were cleaning tables... boss asked you to throw out some garbage. So you did. You walked outside when you heard... MOANING!?
You peeked behind some boxes and there was Vincent having sex with that skank from before. Your eyes widened as you fell back... you then heard Vincent scearm, "Who's there!"
You ran back into the resturuant bumping into the Mike. He turned and saw you crying.
"(Y/n) are you ok... what happened."
"N-nothging."
You then ran into the women's bathroom locking the door.