Giving in... (Lemon)

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE! DA,DAU,DU,DA DU!
WITHOUT FURTHER ADUE YOUR LEMON HAS ARRIVED!!! ENJOY!!*
"W-was I really that bad?"
Vincent was snaped out of his daze.
"Y-you were great... whoknewIcanimaginesomanydirtythingsofwhatIcandowithyouinoneminute!"
Him talking really fast, you unable to understand.
You just shrugged and
turned back around to roll up the cord of the mic, when you felt a warm sensation.
Vincent was hugging you from behind shirtless.
Him kissing your neck, the tip of his fingers slidding against the elastic of your underwear.
Your cheeks were on fire.
You dropped the mic and held his wrist trying to pry them off.
"V-vincent n-no... "
Mentally slapping yourself for studdering
"Aww... what's the matter love?"
"You just want what's in my pants, not what's in my heart... "
He chuckled.
"How can you say that (y/n), you're... you're diffrent."
His kisses trailing up your jaw line.
His hands slidding up your shirt. His hands feeling your bare skin.
You bit your lipp and shivered at the sensation.
"You're so beautifull ever since we were kids, I've admired you... I've desired you... for myself."
He pressed your body against his.
Him nibbleling on your ear.
You tensed up.
His hand trailing down to your thighs, rubbing them.
He leaned close to your ear.
"Let me have you (y/n) love... "
He licked your ear-lobe.
You then felt something poke at you from behind, making you gasp.
You turned around to face Vincent. Craddling his cheek, him pettimg yours.
"I love you love... "
You smiled.
"A... and I love you... grape."
He chuckled and started to lean in.
You sighed and closed your eyes leaning too. Tell your guys' lipps crashed together. You intertwined your fingers in his hair.
His arms wrapping on your lower back.
He bit your lower lipp asking for entrance. You mentally smirked. Your hand quickly traveled down and squeezed his crotch. Making Vincent jump and gasp.
<The tables have turned>
You taking the oppurtunity to shove your toungue in and explore his wet cavern. Suprisingly he didn't fight back.
(Author:"What am I writting?"
Last bit of sanity in me speaks:"STOP YOURSELF! YOUR PERVERTED AND WEIRD!"
Author:"Shut up sanity! You asshole!"
*Bitchslaps sanity with toast*
*sanity stays silent with a silent tear*
*continues writting*)
Vincent pulled away and chuckled.
He pushed you down and pinned you on the couch.
"(Y/n) you drive me crazy!"
He clentched your shirt and pulled it appart, the buttons flying off everywhere. Revealing your (f/c) laced bra.
Vincent's eyes widened as he licked his lips. You blushed badly.
He slowly leaned in and kissed your belly, trailing his kisses up toward your breasts. His hands traveled to your back unclipping your bra and ripping it off.
You quickly covered yourself, a blushing mess. Vincent grinned from ear to ear. He leaned in and licked your cheek.
"No need to hide love... "
He pulled your hands apart, revealing your breast.
"Mmm... so beautifull~"
He purred out with half lidded eyes. He leaned down and began to suck and message them. You arched your back while throwing your head back.
"Ahhh... v-vincent!"
He smirked against your skin.
You grew and evil idea.
You kneed his gut making him tip over and fall off the couch.
He fell on his back.
You rolled over and fell on top of him.
He panted low and his cheeks tinted red.
You leaned down and kissed his neck. Your toungue swirling down towards towards his chest. You bitting down on his nipple.
Vincent groanned.
You saw a tent forming in his pants. You began to rubb him through his pants.
Vincent panted and moaned.
He quickly flipped you over so he was on top.
He easily slipped your panties off.
He stared at your girl zone, while drooling.
"More prettier than I could imagine... "
You blushed terribly.
Vincent slowly spreaded your legs apart and slowly leaned his face in. He began to eat you out.
You arched your back whlite throwing your head back. Becoming a moaning mess.
He swirled his toungue and sucked your gentle pearl.
"O-oh yes! Ahh V-VINCE!"
His gently kissed your clitt.
His kisses trailing up your belly, to your breast, and finally reaching your neck.
He sinked his teeth in your sweet spot making you moan out.
He then stood up and dropped his pants with boxers.
His large purple member springing up.
Your eyes widened.
He chuckled.
"Big huh... "
"Very... grape you can leave someone cripple with that... thing."
He chuckled and hovered over you. Positioning himself, aiming for your entrance.
He grinned down at you.
You looked up at him, actually showing fear.
"What's wrong love? R-regreting?"
"No... it's m-my f-first."
He grinned again.
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."
The thing is never trust Vincent.
He instantly rammed into you.
Expanding you out.
Your moist walls tightening around his size
You gripped his shoulder.
Screaming out in unberable pain.
He waited for you to adjust.
You spasmed and trembelled.
The pain started to die down, you looked up at Vincent and nodded.
He barried his face in the crook of your neck. He began to thrust in and out.
You screamed and moaned out in pleasure.
"Ahh! V-Vincent!! Mhpph! Ehh!"
Vincent panted and wheezed like a dog.
"Ngh! (Y/n) your so tight!"
You sinked your nails in his back while wrapping your legs around his waist.
He then flipped you over so you were on top.
You wrapped your arms around his neck. His hands snaked around his waste, squeezing your ass cheeks and not letting go.
Grindding yourself while he thrusted.
Vincent picked you up while he sat on the couch. While you rode him.
His hands gripping your hips. You bounced up and down. Panting and moaning out his name.
He gripped your sides and leaned in towards your breast again. your breast sucking and circleling your nipples. Vinceny started to thrust even faster... your skins slapping together. You then attacked his neck quickly finding his sweet spot and bitting into it making Vincent scream and moan uncontrolably. You twiched in pain. You gripped his shoulders. A knot formed in your stomach, you arched your back. Your nerves felt to the point to explode. The great amount of preassure ,pain, and pleassure made your body twich and spasm. You trembled and shook around... sweat dripping from your face aswell tears. The knot grew tighter and you couldn't hold it anymore... your wall tightened and you orgasmed all over Vincent's member screaming his name.
"V-v IncENT!!!"
He buckled and thrusted three more times... tell he groaned. He quickly pulled out and released his load. You leaned your forhead against his. You both were out of breath.
"I... I love y-you grape!"
He smiled at you while craddling your cheek.
"Your my one and only love."
You leaned in and kissed his cheek.
He smiled an snaked his arms around you. Embracing you in a hugg. You smiled and closed your eyes falling asleep...

*well there you guys' go your lemon... took two days, and I didn't go to school for two days to finish it... probably the next chapter will have many of the feelz!
I like had rolled up tissue up my nose during all this... the nosebleed!
Prepare your tissues you guys!