flirting and hating

The next morning you wake up to the sound of your phone ringing like crazy. You check the number and it was Mike. You clear your throat and answer.
"Yo... "
"Hey (y/n)... I just wanted to say were ready to head out and where do we pick you up? Since we don't know were you live... "
"Oh yeah (random adress) 6th floor room 350... the doors open... just come on in."
"Ok seeya."
"Seeya Mike."
You hang up and run to the bathroom and shower.
~Timeskip~
You were in your room fixing your (Fav hairstyle). You were wearing a jean style button up shirt, black leggins and your convers and lastly a grey beanie. When you heard a the front door slightly open.
"Hello?"
You chuckled softly and walked out.
"Over here."
You saw the guys at the door.
"Come in."
They smiled and walked in.
Mike was wearing a black button up shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, convers and a black beanie. Jeremy was wearing a green sweater, black skinny jeans and convers. Scott wore a bettles t-shirt, white skinny jeans and some black vans.
Fritz wore a plain white shirt with loose dark blue jeans, and red convers.
And finally Vincent wore a a purple checkerd button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and black over white vans.
Scott:"Wow nice place... how could you afford all this stuff?"
"Oh the college paid for it."
Mike:"You ready?"
"Yeah... let's go!"
You guys walked out to Mike's car.
Mike:"Ok who goes where?"
Fritz:"I'll take passenger."
Scott:"Someones gonna have to go on someones lap."
They all then turned to you.
"WHAT!? WHY ME!?"
Jeremy:"Your t-the s-smallest."
Vincent:"I volunteer to take (y/n) in my lap
He grinned from ear to ear.
It was scott, jeremy and Vincent. You stood at the door glarring at Vincent... he had a pervy grin and patted his lap. You rolled your eyes and climbed in and purposeley let yourself fall on his lap. He groaned... you smiled in victory. You guys made it to the buffey and climbed out.
You guys walked in and got a table. You sat inbetween Mike and Vincent and Jeremy sat inbetween Fritz and Scott across from you guys.
A waitor came and asked what beverages you guys wanted.
Fritz:"Coke."
Jeremy:"I-ice tea."
Scott:"Sprite."
Mike:"Lemonade."
Vincent:"Orange soda."
You:"Any drink you want."
He nodded and walked off.
Jeremy:"S-so how was y-your l-life i-in N-new York when y-you left (Y/n)?"
"Oh well it was great... made lots of friends. Most of them are boys though, but yeah it was great, but I'm glad to be back here with you guys."
Vincent:"Is that so... well most my friends were girls soo."
A hint of show off in his Voice.
He glared at you.
You rolled your eyes.
"Is that so... did you hang out with them to feel stronger about yourself... you know because you were always weak."
Mike, Fritz, Scott:"OOOooooHHHhhhh!"
Scott:"BURNNNED!"
Mike:"Yeah! Do you need ice for that!"
Vincent just groweld and crossed his arms.
"Shut up schimidt!"
(Lordy did I spell that right... sorry if I didn't)
You smirked in Victory.
The waitor returned with your drinks and left.
You guys then got up to get food. You returned back to the table and setted your food. The guys were already eating.
~Timeskip~
You guys were stuffed and ready to leave, but were taking a breather. You the heard a bunch of giggleling. You turned to Vincent and him and some gorls were making goo goo eyes/winking at eachother across from the place.
You felt your blood boil... and gripped the knife infront of you. Memories of Vincent having intimate relationships woth that other women flowed back in your mind.
Tears streemed down your cheeks aswell as you clenched your teeth and gripped even tighter the knife... peicing your skin making the blood flow, but you were too zoned out to care or notice. You snapped out of your thoughts and emotions when you felt abruptive shaking and a worried call of your name.
It was the guys.
Mike, Fritz, Jeremy, Scott and... Vincent were staring at you with a worried yet terrified expression.
Mike:"(Y/n) what are you doing!?"
Fritz:"Can't you feel that!?"
Jeremy:"Y-your hurting yourself stop!"
Scott:"(Y/n) stop... Snapp out of it!"
Vincent:"(Y/n) whats wrong!?"
You then realized what were you doing and released the knife... blood slowly started to flow out. You stood up and ran outside.