A kiss, and visiting brothers

You stepped back a little and stared at him. He looked at you with pleadng eyes.
"(Y/n) you know I didn't mean what I said!"
"..."
"Please don't lett me suffer this agony in you not talking to me!"
"What a-about me when I find you~"
You shut your mouth knowing you said to much.
He stared at you confused.
"(Y/n)?"
"V-vince?"
You then did the unthinkable, you slowly leaned in and kissed him. You closed your eyes and intertwinned your fingers in his hair. His eyes widened, but he kissed back. You realized what you were doing and gasped, pulling back.
"I-i'm sorry... I didn't!"
The bell then chimed 6:00am. You gathered your things and ran out the pizzeria. You rann passed Mike, Scott, and Jeremy.
Mike:"Hey (Y/n) you okay?"
You ignored them and jumped on your motorcycle. You started the engine, looking back at them you saw Vincent rushing out. You then saw images in your head and voices. Children on the floor covered in blood, crying, SCREAMING for help, aswell to be saved!
"HELP US! SAVE US! SAVE HIM!"
You snapped out of your thoughts. And Zoomed away. Vincent just stared at how more distant you became until you were out of sight.
Vincent's (P.O.V)
Mike:"What did you do Vincent!"
"Butt out schimidt... "
"NO! I'M NOT JUST GONNA STAND BY AND LET YOU HURT HER... NO NOT HER!!"
Jeremy:"do y-you t-think she'll c-come b-back?"
Scott:"Yeah (y/n) is strong, even to deal with doughe like Vincent... "
You rann inside your apartment and crasged on your couch.
"Uhhg what's wrong with you (Y/n)!! You never act weak infront of anybody, especially men!!"
You were snapped out of your thoughts when your phone started ringing.
"Hello?"
"(Y/n) sweetheart!!"
"M-mom?"
"Darling how are you?"
"Well I-i'm fine... "
"That's great, hey I have good news!"
"What is it?"
"Your brothers been missing you and decided they want to visit you!"
"What!? Now is not exacly a good time... "
"To bad they already bought their plane tickets! They leave tomorrow!"
"But I have school and work!"
"So they won't get in the way... they're mature."
"Mom please I'm more mature then them... "
"Really (y/n)... "
"Okay terrance is the most mature, but~!!"
"No butts, they're packing got to go bye!"
She hunged up.
You got worried, how are the boys gonna react to your friends!