Masochists' and Dog piles

You grinned eviley. Slowly creeping behind him and without warning you jumpped on his back, while screaming.
"HEY WHAT YOU THINKING ABOUT VINNY!!!"
He jolted and let a small scream, while whaling his arms around. You giggled, but kept a strong gripp. He wheezed and panted. You smiled, and giggled more. Tell you both fell to the floor. He fell on his stomach, while you landed on his lower back. You sat up and giggled some more. You scooted up his back and got a hold of his face, while you bended down a little. He had a full on blush, while still panting a little. You grinned at him.
"Wait... Vincent... are you a masochist!!"
He blushed more.
You started laughing your butt off. You rolled off him while clutching your stomachg. He glared at the guys who were dying too. He strook an idea and pinned you to the floor grinning, while hovering over you.
"Now, now... (Y/n) you don't want to turn me on."
You smirked at him.
"Maybe I do... "
He stoped grinning and blushed more.
You then kneed him, in the gutt. He hissed and wheezed in pain, while tipping off of you. You rolled on top of him. While smirking down at him.
"You dirty, dirty eggplant."
He blushed madly.
You chuckled and got off of him.
He stood up and dusted off his costume.
You grinned at him.
"Face it! I winn!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah... "
He then smirked at you.
"What?"
"You know that costume fits you really well, give me a good view of your ass... "
You blushed like crazy. While he chuckled.
Mike:"Okay you too stop, having your mush fest!"
You giggle at him.
"Ooohhh miikeyyy!"
"No (Y/n)! Don't you dare!"
You then hugg/tickle attack him. He drops to the floor laughing, his butt off, and squirming.
"Ha! Ha! Ha! No! More!"
"Come in Mikey you always putt a fight!"
"Ha" HA! YOU WINN!"
You giggle and stop tickleling him.
He rolls on his belly and huffs. Clearley annoyed.
You look over at scott.
"Hello, hello! Mr. RING RING!"
"You know I don't like that nickname" Scott retorts at you. You giggle, but he manages a laugh.
Boss then comes out of his office and looks over at you guys.
"Alright men and lady stop fooling around, and head to your posts!"
You all nodded ascattered around.
Your first post was by the entrance. You then noticed the new janitor guy wipping the doors.
"Hi I'm (y/n)!"
You exclaim exitedley.
He turned to you and blushed at your costume.
"Hi I'm chris... "
"So why did you pick Freddy's?"
"Eh needed money... not the best job being the janitor, know that I'm thinking about it... "
You giggle at his comment, be chuckles.
"You have a cute laugh... (Y/n)."
You blush at his comment.
"Thanks chris, hope you and me can become good friends!"
"Yeah me too... seeya around (Y/n)!"
"Bye!"
He waves and walks away.
You smile. You turn back to the entrance seeing boss unlock the door. You sigh and and start walking back to your post. When you felt preassure being applyed. Next thing you know your on the floor.
You were about to scream at the person who pushed you under them, when you heard...
"DOG PILE!!!"

*I'll draw a pic of how your brothers look like, so now you know who has arrived.
YEP YO BROS!