Vengence!

Your eyes widened.
"Murder comitted last night at 1:30 am in the morning. Body found in their home, stabbed multiple times in the chest area and face! Police are on the case, but no evidence was found! Be on the look out folks and if any immformation please call! The name of the victim is... Just then the Tv glitched and shuted down.
You sighed.
Vendetta seemed to be glaring at Vincent, Vincent just smirked at the tv screen. Mike streched and yawned.
Jeremy just stared at you.
Jeremy:"You okay (Y/n)?"
"Oh... uhm, yeah. Just have to uhm... do something."
You stood.
Richard:"need help beautifull?"
"Uhm no thanks Richard."
He nodded.
Vincent groweled and rose a brow.
You walked out of the loundgue to the, "parts and service room."
You walked in feeling sick.
"You guys?"
Just then Freddy appeared.
F:"(Y/n) are you okay? You don't look so good... "
Hint of worry in his voice.
"I don't know... uhhg!!"
Your head started stingging.
You blacked out...
Freddy's (P.O.V)
(Y/n)'s eyes turned pitch black, with white pupils. I knew it was him.
"Leave her alone! She's just trying to help us!"
She smiled dementedley.
Her voice dark.
"NO! I know what you and the others are planning. Ha, ha 'save him' well now... YOU CAN'T! He must suffer the way we did!"
"No! Haven't you ever heard of forgiveness... "
She chuckled darkly.
"I did... when I was alive! Now. It's time for vengance!"
"No I won't do this!"
"What's wrong with you! Don't you remember our pain! How many time we screamed and pleaded for him to stop! Now. I'm not holding back!"
I steped back.
(Y/n) then fell to the floor limp. I rushed over to her.
Your (P.O.V)
I opened my eyes to see Freddy holding me up.
"W-what happened?"
"Oh... uhm, you fainted."
"Oh... "
"Listene you should go get some fresh air... "
"Y-your right... "
You stood up and walked out.
You turned to see... Scott!
You rushed over to him.
"Scott!"
"Oh... hey (Y/n)!"
You smiled.
"Where were you silly?"
"I woke up late... hey did you hear about the murder of 'mailin stone'?"
You nodded.
"Yeah... apparentley her boyfriend did it. I was listening to it on the radio. When driving here!"
"Wow... anyway seeya Scott!"
"Bye!"
°•Scott's thoughts•°
"I couldn't tell her me and Vincent had a little... 'talk' after I dropped her off. My side still hurts! It breaks my heart to be forced to just be friends... "
You walked away bumpping into Chris!
"Chris!"
He smiled.
"Oh hey (Y/n)... what you up to?"
"Nothing much just was heading to my post. You?"
"Well cleaning... someone has to do it... "
You giggled.
"I see... "
"Hey I heard boss' daughter was coming back."
"What? Really? Already?!"
"Yep... hearing Mike's description, she must be a pain in the butt."
"Yeah... but what you gonna do."
"Yeah... well seeya around (y/n)!"
"Bye!"
I walked to my post... seeing Vincent giggleling with some... 'girl'. She was laughing stupidly. He was grinning like a dum-ass. I groweld. She kissed his cheek. But I couldn't do anything. Me and him weren't nothing. And I don't fell nothing... right? What am I talking about, ofcourse I'm right!
I shook my head.
That's when the bell rang meaning it was time for next post. I turned and walked to the food court. Plopping in my seat, doodleling on a piece of paper. Boss came up to my post.
"Hello (Y/n)."
"Oh hey boss!"
He turned to the empty chair.
"Wheres grape?!"
You shrugged.
He groweld
He turned around and scanned the room. Tell he spoted him. Flurtting with that same girl by the stage.
"GRAPE! HERE! NOW!"
You smirked secretley. He sighed and walked over to boss.
You ignored them and doodled, secreteley listening.
"Grape! You should be working not flurting!"
"Can I get a raise... "
"No! Get to work!"
Vincent scoffed, but sat down. Boss groweld and walked away.
You saw the chick walking up to your guys' post. You scoffed. Vincent rose a brow at you. You leaned back in your chair, liffting an setting your feet on the desk, and pulling your cap down covering your face.
All you mumbled to Vincent was, "napp."
The chick leaned against the table grinning at Vincent.
"

Aww you left me so loneley over there... "
Vincent chuckled.
They were flurting, but then fell silent. You felt a tap on your shoulder.
You lifted your capp. To see vendetta kneeled at your level smiling at you. You then turned to Vincent. His eyes locked on Vendetta, the chick tappaing her nails annoyed looking at Vincent.
Vincent (P.O.V)
(Y/n) turned back to Vendetta. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. She blushed and nodded. She them stood up and followed him. He best not be trying something!

<Okay, okay yes, Mr. Ring, Ring is not dead. Kindy trolled you there. Anyway short chapter sorry... Oh and I am gonna draw Larry! Oh and School was terrible like 72 students in one class, and 59 in another, not to mention crumbed classrooms. Some students have to stand! Like my class is the biggest! #2018! We like broke school record! So yeah school is trying to fix the classes. So yup stressed and homework berly on the second day! -_-* So anyway yup just happy I have some time to update :D was this chapter sucky? :'(