call me master!

Dipper's p.o.v

I woke up to see black bars and a pain in my side. I was in a cage. I propped my self up with my arms. I looked around the room it was nice. It had a couch next to the fire place and a tiny table. I guess this is the living room.
My thoughts were interrupted, when my cage was kick. "You're awake. Good." He said looking down at me. I backed away, to the corner of my cage. He start to laugh darkly. "Are you scared, you should be for jumping on me. Now I lost my money!" I hiss at how he called Mable just money. "And your going to be punished." He said bending down, so we were face to face. My ear flipped up. "Now how should I punish you?" He said tilling his head to the side.

"No ideas? Fine, I will be nice this one time." I sigh letting my ears drop. "But next time you do something like that." He didn't finish his sentence and he didn't need to. I looked over to see him pulling something out of his pocket. Now I was the one tilling my head. He smiled at me before opening the cage. "Come here." He commanded. I shook my head no then I remembe what he just said. I didn't want to find out what the punishment was, so I just listen. He put something around my neck, a collar. "I'm not a pet." I said trying to pull it off. He smacked my hand away. "Ow" I rubbed my hand out of pain. "Now I have work to do, be good when I'm gone." He siad shutting my cage. "By the way name's Bill, Bill cipher." He said leaving with a haft smile.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

I layed there in my cage. I been here of what felt like hours. Is he ever coming back? Then it hit me. What if he was lost or hurt and he wasn't coming back. Sweat rolled down my face. Right when I was about to yell for help, then bill walk in the room, he wasn't alone too. "Yeah, I will get the bitch of a mermaid to you...if you have my money." There talking about Mable. The guy who bill was talking to walk into the room. He was a tall man but not as tall as Bill. He had long brown hair that came to his ears, it was messy to. Jeans and a blue shirt with a black jacket. He turn to face me.

His boots his the hard wooden floor as he got closer to my cage. I backed up till I hit the back of my cage. "What do we have here?" Bill walked up to my cage as well. "He's mine. So don't get any ideas." Bill said crossing his arms. "Whatever you say." He says backing away Bill dropped his arms to his side. "You can't have Mable!" I said finally speaking up. This made him laugh. "I'm guessing Mabel is that mermaid. What are you like her boyfriend or something." I stock my tongue out. "Gross, no. She my sister. And I'm not letting you touch her." He laughed even harder. I was the one crossing my arms now. "Is that so?" He asked catching his breathe. "It wasn't that funny." I said rolling my eyes.

I was starting to wonder were Bill was in this conversation. I looked over to see him at the tiny table. He had a map in his hands. It looked like he was mapping out something, but what? I could ask. No, he won't tell me. "So what's your name kid." Bill lowered his map, listening in. "My name..." I ducked my head and lowered my arms out of nervousness. "Its...dipper." I said looking away. "Cute." "Zack get over here!" Bill yell. So his name is Zack. I should look out around him, Somethings off? "When do you want to go?" Zack asked Bill. He thought about it for a moment. "Tonight." Zack shook his head yes, to show agreement. Not knowing what they were talking about killed me.

"Well, lets go get me a mermaid." Zack said bushing his hair back with his hand. "No you can't. Please don't!" Tears form in the corner of my eyes. Just the thought of Mable hurt or worst killed made my inside hurt. "Please don't hurt her." I held on to the bars looking up at both of them. The tear fell, I try not to show them my fear. "Sorry pine tree but I need the money." I was taking back by the name pine tree. I didn't have time to argue, about the new nick name. "Why does it have to be my sister?" I said gripping the bars hard. "We don't have time for this Bill. Let's go." Zack said rolling his eyes. "Yeah, I know let's go." No matter how much I begged and plead it wouldn't change their minds.