Ready to die a second time?

Dipper's p.o.v

I woke up to a empty bed. "Bill?" I looked over were Bill was supposed to be laying but instated to see a note. I read: Pine tree I have a job to do, Sorry but we hang out later. Be good when I'm gone. Love you.
I put the note down as I climbed off the bed. What am I going to do all day? I looked around to find something to do. I am hungry. I walk to the kitchen, looking around. Right when I found something to eat I heared a noise. I set there for a moment to see if I could hear it agian. Nothing, I shrugged my shoulder, not caring.

I froze when I felt a rag over my mouth. Bill? I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. I felt sleepy, my eyes got heavy as I fell on the ground I could see black boots. That wasn't bill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see mental bars once more. I looked around to see if I see any thing or any one I knew, nothing. I was scared I wanted Bill. Tears fall, slipping down my warm check. "Aw, don't cry." I jumped, looking around to see who was the one who kidnapped me. I couldn't see him in the dark. But that voice I knew who it belong to. "I'm going to make millions off you." Right when he stepped closer to my cage I knew who my kidnapper was.........Zack!

I glared at him, but he just laugh at me. "When Bill finds out you took me he's..." He fitted me off. "Sweetheart he will never find you." The thought of that scared me. "Now let go we have a show to put on." He bend down opening my cage. This was my chance, I bolted out not bothering to look back. I ran to the door, it was locked. The fear took over, as I heared Zack laughing. "You are in deep shit now." He grabbed one of my antler pulling me back. I screamed out of pain. "Let go." Instead of letting me go he slammed me against the floor, making a bruise on my forehead. I try getting up but he started to kick me in the stomach. "Still want to get up?" I sodded shaking my head no. I just wanted Bill. "Good." He said before he lefted. I just layed there crying as I hold my chest.

Bill's p.o.v

I got home ready to see my sweet pine tree. "Pine tree I'm home." Nothing "Dipper?" I walked all around the house but I nothing. He didn't run away did he? I looked down to see a rag. I picked it up and smelled it I knew what this was. Someone kidnapped my pine tree! I was pissed when I find this asshole he is going to die! Don't worry pine tree I'm coming.

Dipper's p.o.v

I layed there with stains from my tears. "Bill." I mumbled under my slow breathe. The door slammed open wishing it was Bill it was instead Zack. "Let's go kid!" He yelled. I try to push myself off the ground but I was to weak I fell back on the ground with a bang. Zack marched over to me he kicked me again. I yelled out in pain. "Get up!" Right when he was going to kick me again we heared yelling from the hallway. "What the hell?!" I knew who it was,Bill!

"Know your going to tell me were he is or I will rip you a part!" Bill yelled down the hallway. The guy Bill was yelling at try to find his words. "He...he's done th...the hall." Has he said that I heared a bang. I looked up to see Zack sweating a little, I smiled at his fear for Bill. Bill walked through the door holding his gun in hand. "Zack! I should have know! To bad the old guy didn't make sure you were all the way dead. I won't have that problem though!" He lifted his gun up.

Zack began to laugh like a crazy person. This just made Bill more pissed. Bill placed his index finger on the trigger
Right to shot when Zack hurries over to me pulling by the hair. Putting a little shot gun up to my head. "Come any closer and I will shot his brains out!" He began to laugh crazy again. Bill puts his gun down next to his side. "Now come over here and set the gun down." Bill began to walk over to me. "Slower!" Zack yelled pulling my hair some more. Bill slowed his pace. When he got to were he was told to be. He slowly bend down setting his gun down."Good now get up and leave!"

When Zack turned his head to face me, Bill took his changes. He hurried and picked up the gun. Pointing it towards Zack.

Bang!

Zack grip on my hair loosen, as he hit the ground. "No one mess with me pine tree." His tone was so dark. But I loved it. "Pine tree are you ok. Did that fucker hurt you?" He all ready knew the answer, but he couldn't  help but ask. I nodded my head yes. I was just happy I was with him. He scoped me into his arms he took me to our home in the woods.