sorry, I need the money...

Bill's p.o.v

Zack and me were going to the please were I last saw her. I don't even know if she would be there. But it was worth a try. And to my luck she was there, sitting on a rock. I looked over at Zack, he shook his head yes. I knew what he was think. I shook my head to show I was watching and argue. I pull my gun up, shutting one eye. Perfect! Bang! She hit the water with a boom. Zack ran over to her throwing a net and pulling her out.

"There you go. Now give me my money." I said putting my hand out. He laughed a little pulling the money out of his pucket. "Here you go." He sets the money in my hand. "What are you going to do with her any way?" I said counting my money. "Well, if you must know. I'm going to put her in my show." He paused for a moment, he could tell I was a little confused. "I will travel the world showing off this freak." I sighed "Whatever." I said opening the back of my truck. There was a larger tub full with water, Zack throw her in making a splash.

I dropped him off at his house and he took Mable with him. He was going on and on about how rich he was going to be. I just rolled my eyes of how annoying he was. I head of my home now. That was deep in the woods. I felt kind of upset for some reason? Is it because I just gave pine tree's sister away for money......no!
I'm a heartless person with no one to love. Money is just part of life. I was interrupted when I heared a bang from inside.