~silent treatment~

Dipper's p.o.v

I lay there crying my eyes out. I had cry stains on my cheek for crying so much. I could do any thing, but lay here. I had to get to Mabel. I stood up in my cage. My legs were a sleep, so it took me a minute. What to do? I did the first thing that came to mind. I stared to kick the front of the cage with my hoves. The front of the cage hit the floor with a bang. I closed my ears with my hands. That was loud hope no one heared that! Right when I said that Bill ran in the room with his gun. I clinched my fist with rage

"Let's be a good boy and go back in our cage." I wasn't going to do any thing he asked me. "Listen to your master pine tree." I had to get Mable back no matter what. I run right for Bill then made a turn for the door. I was haft way out the door when I felt a strong grip on one of my hoves. I hit the floor face first.

"Ow!" I look back to see Bill holding on to my hove. "Were do you think your going love?" I kicked and scream, but he got on top of me, pining me down. He pull out a leash clipping it on. He pulled me over to his table tieing the leash to the bar. "Now, I know your upset. But I told you I was broke and need the money."

He went to pet me but I slapped his hand away. He held his anger in then let out a sigh. "Come on pine tree talk to me." He sound so sad and lonely... No dipper. He gave away Mable, like she wasn't any thing. Like she was trash. The tears were back. No dipper hold them back. I wiped them away, when Bill gabbed my hand. "Listen, Dipper..." That was the first time I heared him call me by my real name. He sigh before continuing to talking. "Come on love don't be like this..." I still didn't answer or bother to look at him. "Fine! Don't talk to me see if I care!" He said slamming the door, which made a bang through out the house. I duck my head out of fear. I started to cry again. "Mable." I whispered falling a sleep.