I'm sorry

Dipper's p.o.v

I was a mess I miss Mable so much, it killed me. I was going to cry again when Bill walked in. I look the other way crossing my arms. He sighs, bending down so we side by side. "Listen pine tree, I know your upset but..." I looked up a little, to see his yellow eyes. "But?" I question him. He put on a haft smile. "But it will be OK..." I looked away again, disappointed at what he said. He put a hand on my head. "You didn't let me finish..." He paused and looked to see if I was listen. I was so he continue. "I was going to say I will get her back for you." My eyes light up with happiness. "Really!" He nodded his yes. "But..." He had a grin on his face. "But? But what?"

He began to laugh, it was dark laugh. This made fear form inside me. "If I get you sister and take her home you have to stay with me." I was about to yell no, but I thought about how scared Mable must be. I nodded in agreement. He pet my head, making my hair messy. "Good! Let's get her then." He said unwrapping my leash. He pull me out the door. I hate this stupid collar, I said pulling on it. Bill stopped, so I looked up to see why.
"Come on get in." He said annoyed. I jump in, sitting next to him. We headed to Zack's place. When we got there it looked like no one was home.

We walked up to the front door. Bill knocked, no answer. "Hum? That's odd?" I looked up to Bill. He was scratching his head out of confusion. "What's odd?" He looked down at me before he continued. "Zack said to me he wasn't leaving till next week, so he should be home." What! What about Mable then! Bill could tell I was worried. He bend down putting a hand on my shoulder. "It will be OK." I shook my head no. Because its wasn't OK, I never was, I broke. "NO, ITS NOT. MY SISTER IS MISSING, AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT ME AND HER ALONE THAST DAY SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE!" I yelled, as tear poured down my face. He was going to smack me or something for yelling at him, but I didn't care. He sighed, "Dipper I'm so sorry. I am just lonely. And when I got to knew you something told me you are the one." "The one?" Before I could asked what he meant, I felt warm lips. That belonged to Bill. My eyes grew wide. I was going to push away but. I couldn't. He lick my bottom lip, which made me moan. I blushed dark shades of red. He pulled back, to look in my eyes. "I'm sorry pine tree...for falling for you."