?

(Y/n)'s POV
"So what happened while I was like in a coma?"

My friends are explaining what happened while I was passed out as they gave me a tour of the 'Horror Attraction'.

"Well me, the original animatronics and Mangle woke up and saw BB and Freddy with a puppet." Chica started. I nodded my head.

"We walked up to see what had happened. Then we saw you wearing that ballerina looking dress. You had turned into a puppet." Bonnie continued.

"Aye. Then a terrible fire started and burned the pizzeria." Foxy added.

"We survived the fire. Then they turned the pizzeria into a horror attraction. The fire is one of the reasons why we, Vincent and the pizzeria looks all messed up." Mangle continued.

"We didn't know when you'll wake up. We didn't know if you'd wake up at all..." Freddy said as his hand balled into a fist.

I noticed and grabbed his hand. "But I'm fine now." I said flashing him a smiling. He looked at me and his hand relaxed.

They continued to give me a tour of the Horror Attraction until we arrived at the night guard's office.

"Their looking for a new night guard. So we all have the Horror Attraction to ourselves." Chica said as we entered the night guard's office.

I examined the night guard's office and the first thing I noticed was a box with parts of the Toys.

"Guys...? What happened to the toys?" I said as I walked up to the box.

They were quite.

I looked away, not wanting to cry again and just continued to look around. I saw little figurines of the animatronics on the table.

"There so cute!" I said picking up the Freddy figurine. I accidentally pressed the nose at it squeaked. I pressed it again and it squeaked.

"It squeaks?" I said looking at the others.

"Umm..." Freddy said blushing.

"Oh you didn't know? Freddy's nose squeaks when you press it." Chica said as the others tried to hold back their laughter. I put the figurine down.

Freddy was right beside me so I turned to face him and pressed his nose.

Squeak!

I smiled and pressed it again.

Squeak!

"H-hey! St-stop that!" Freddy said covering his nose and looking away, embarrassed as the others laughed their hearts out. I could help but silently laugh to myself.

Then in the shadowy part of the table I noticed another figurine. I walked to it and saw a... Shadow Bonnie figurine...

"Hey guys? What happened to the Shadows...?" I asked as I picked up the figurine and examined it.

"They didn't survive the fire..." Mangle said sadly.

I sighed, a single tear fell from my eye. "I never got to thank him for saving me..." I said putting the figurine back.

Then the 6 am bell rang.