Are You Guys Still There..?

Hey Reader-Chan...

This is really important. Please read. Also might be long, so prepare yourselves.

For those of you who are still here... how?

I've been gone for so long and if your still reading this, wow you are really patient. You deserve all the cookies in the world.

I have no excuse for my sudden absents in all of my Fnaf books. So I don't understand why your still here? I just assume that you guys all think I'm dead, which would be understandable. But for those of you who are actually reading this, this is really important.

I know this will just sound like unreasonable excuses to you all, but I wanted to explain myself to you all who have been waiting for my next update.

So ever since Fnaf 4 was released (Omg that seemed like forever ago O_o), the lore of Fnaf has been going everywhere, and with the soon to be release of Fnaf Sister Location, everything has just been going nuts.

I see a few comments of people saying that stuff I've been writing is wrong because of new Fnaf lore that came from the new games. But I started writing my first ever book (Which you all know is the Fnaf Freddy x Reader book) when Fnaf 3 was just about to release, so obviously those things did not exist at the time I made them. Those comments didn't bother me at first, but soon they did start to bother me when they became a bit more frequent. That caused me to lose interest in writing the books that were related to the Fnaf franchise.

So that is why I stopped writing for a while.

But then I started getting comments of people wanting me to continue on, that they missed my horrible writing (Like seriously guys, I cringe so bad whenever I read back on them >.<). Those comments made me feel bad. They made me think:

"Lauren whats wrong with you? Stop being selfish and just write for the readers!"

I care for all of you guys. I may never see you, hear you, or even remember you all (Cuz Omg I have like +1k followers now, like how?!?!?!?!), but you all mean so much too me. And as a person who loves to make everyone smile, I love the feeling of making you guys happy with my stories.

So from the bottom of my heart, I'm really and truly sorry for being in the dark for so long.

But during my Fnaf writing break, some of you might know that I've also been writing other books, so I wasn't inactive on Wattpad. I've seen all of your comments and trying to reply to some of them.

Due to the Fnaf Sister Location being teased, I've also realized something.

I miss writing these Fnaf stories.

So I thought of these ideas that I want all of your opinions on.

I'm thinking of restarting all of my Fnaf books (Freddy 1,2,3 Goldie, Bonnie, and Foxy). I'll unpublish all of them and start fresh and do them one at a time. There is one exception to this however, and that is the Freddy books.

I want to keep them around for the sake of nostalgia and for the sake that, those books is where this all began. I will make like a different book, but it will basically be the same story, but better!!!

Better story, better grammar and spelling (hopefully X3), the story won't seem rushed, and much more! Some parts will be different due to the lore changing, but we'll worry about that in the future. Do ya get me?

What do you guys think? Do ya want me to do it? Do ya not want me to do it? Any suggestions/ideas? I can't wait to see your feedback.

And finally I want to say:

"Thank you all so much for being such awesome readers!!! I really can't thank all of you enough for how much support you've all been giving me. So from me to you, I give you all virtual hugs!!!"

*Virtual Hug! :3*

"And on that note, it's good to be back. Till the next chapie guys. Anyways, bye Reader-Chan!!!*