Explanations

(Y/n)'s POV
"(Y/n)!" The others screamed from a distance.

"In here guys!" I called out.

Emmy looked at me confused and worried. I smiled and nodded, assuring her that everything is gonna be okay.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing here-?" Freddy stoped mid sentence when he saw Emmy as the others came in.

"Amy?" Freddy asked confused.

I shook my head.

"Freddy meet Emmy. Emmy meet Freddy." I introduced.

Freddy came closer and extended his arm. Emmy hesitantly took it and they shook hands.

"Emmy is Amy's daughter." I said happily.

"Your Amy's daughter?!" They asked in union.

Emmy nodded her head.

"That explains why you look like her." Bonnie said.

"Aye. I nearly mistook the lass as her." Foxy agreed as Chica nodded her head.

"Wait. Isn't Amy that girl you where telling us about." Mangle asked.

I happily nodded my head.

"Wait. Who's Amy?" Springtrap asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"My best friend in the whole world! She's practically my sister!" I said smiling.

"Wait. Miss (Y/n) how are you alive? How did you survive the fire? How do you still look young?" She asked.

I looked at the other then back at her.

"You better stay seated cause this is gonna be a long story." I said as I sat down on the floor next to the chair.

"Yay! Story time!" BB said as he and the others sat on the floor too creating a circle.

And so we started to explain everything. And I mean everything. From when I first started to work at the pizzeria, meeting the animatronics, about me and Freddy, first meeting Springtrap, the reopening of the pizzeria, the Toys, the Shadows and about yesterday.

"Then I actually woke up just yesterday." I finished.

She nodded her head in understanding.

"Woah! My mom was right when she said you've been through a lot." She said then she looked at the other.

"Me and my dad were so confused when she started talking about her friends, 'the animatronics', but now I understand who she was talking about." She said smiling at the others.

"Oh! Who is your father anyway?" Chica asked.

"Oh! My dad? His name is Mike Schmidt." She said as she got a photo from her wallet. It was a family picture of a young girl, around 6 years old, with Amy and a very familiar looking Mike Schmidt.

"What?! When did this happen?! I should have know this would happen!" I said happily. They were really close as kids. I thought it was cute.

Then the 6 am bell rang. Wow that was fast.

"Wait Emmy before you go. Bring your parents here tomorrow night. We have a lot of catching up to do." I said.

"Oh. And take this." I said removing the white butterfly clip I found on the floor next to me when I woke up yesterday. It was a clip Amy gave me. And replaced it with the white ribbon.

"In case they don't believe you show them this." I said giving her the butterfly clip.

She smiled and nodded then left.

Until tomorrow Amy...