Cake

(Y/n)'s POV
We walked to the first platform and attached Mangle to her body. Now for her arms and that, honestly, weird extra head.

"O-o-oh thank g-go-god! I ha-ha-have my b-body ba-back!" She exclaimed, her voice still glitchy, as she stretched what ever part of her body she had. "Well, a-a-apart of m-my bo-body..."

In the next room was a boy with a green shirt and blue jeans. Mangle gasped.

"That b-b-b-boy w-was t-the one wh-who ruined m-m-me...!" Mangle said, worried.

"Then lets just jump to the next platform." I said. "On three."

"One..."

"Two..."

"THREE!"

We jumped to the next platform and collected another part of Mangle. After attaching it back to Mangle we jumped to the next, then the next, collecting more of Mangle's parts and avoiding the kid until we reached the last part. Then a door appeared.

"(Y/n). We can pass through the wall." Mangle said as she let her hand pass through the wall. But her hand slipped to far and she fell through, screaming.

"Mangle!" I said slipping my head through hopping to see her. Then I fell as well.

I shut my eyes tightly ready to feel the impact. But as I fell I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and saw that I was gently floating down a red room. As I landed I saw Mangle had safely landed as well. But she was looking at something.

I looked to see what she was looking at and it made me feel agitated. There was as giant silhouette, who looked to be crying.

"(Y/n)! Over here!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Mangle in the next area.

I walked over and saw a bunch of platforms that look like...

...B-balloons?...

We started to hop on each platform going up. As we reach the end, there was a cake on a bigger platform. I reached to touch the cake. But as I grabbed the cake, Mangle started to fade away.

"(Y-Y-Y/n)?!" She asked worried as she continued to fade away.

"M-Mangle?!" I say grabbing her hand.

"Wh-whats ha-ha-happening to m-me?!" She asked hugging me.

Then she disappeared.

"Mangle?" I said.

The the room changed back to where BB and I was before he disappeared and went with Mangle. Then I remembered the wall BB almost fell through. I decided to go through. So I slipped through and started to gently float down until I landed in another balloon looking platform.

I started to hop to the next, then the next, then the next until I reached a platform with a crying child.

I placed the cake down and I hesitantly walked to the kid.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked him... Or her?

The child continued to cry.

'The cake.' Whispered a voice. 'Give the cake.'

'Cake... Oh ya the cake!' I grabbed the cake and walked back to the child.

"Would you like some cake? Here." I said giving the child the cake.

He stopped crying and looked at the cake, then at me. The child smiled.

"Thank you..." The child whispered as he slowly disappeared.

Then I started feeling lightheaded. Then everything went black.